I thought I was innocent, too

Le continues from previous chapter

Louis' POV

I continue to straddle Harry because I don't want to get off of him, mainly because I know I'll be all awkward. Knowing the person I am, I'll probably blush at every word Harry says, I don't know why but I have a habit where I just can't look at someone in the eyes, unless I'm very comfortable around them, like Harry.

But right now, I know that if I look into his eyes, my face will turn red, and he doesn't even have to say anything. So, right now I'm just going to lightly put my cheek on his chest and listen to his rhythmic heartbeat.

"So are we just going to lay like this throughout the whole night?" Harry speaks, and I can feel the vibrations on my cheeks. I never really noticed how deep his voice is, it kind of turns me on. But now is not a good time to be hard.

"Yes, I like this position," and ok that sounded so wrong, but it's already said, so there is Nothing I can do about it now.

"Alrighty then," then his arms wrap themselves around me and he is now rubbing circles on my back. I purr in response.

And now his hands are getting dangerously low. His hands go lower, until they are on my bum, and each hand is holding one cheek.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I arch my back and lift my head to look into his eyes. I'm not saying I don't enjoy this, I'm just curious to know what he is doing.

"I dunno, I've always wanted to know what your bum felt like," then he starts to massage and kneed my bum with his big hands.

I start to let out small moans because who knew this would feel so good? I feel embarrassed to moan in front of my crush/best friend so, me being the genius I am, continue to stare at his eyes and I notice that his pupils are now dilated and barely any green is visible.

"And I always thought you were innocent," he whispers and now I am fully turned on. I also feel Harry hard beneath me, and I can't resist, so I start to grind down on him. He lets out a satisfied groan, and he squeezes my bum in the process. I let out a squeak at the action, and jump a little, but I continue to grind down on him, while he massages my bum, again.

I lean forward and capture his lips in a messy and needy kiss. It's full of lust, but somehow, also gentle and full of love.

He licks my bottom lip, asking for permission, in which I grant him access by opening my mouth. And right as I slightly open my mouth, hks tongue is darting inside of my mouth, exploring and also fighting with my tongue, wanting to taste every bit of my mouth.

We both moan, because even though this is Our second kiss together, I know neither one of us has ever been kissed like this, or experienced this feeling.

Harry's dick is sill hard and poking my bum, I feel my stomach tightening, and I know that means that my climax is near. When me being hard starts to hurt, I let go in my panties, but I don't really care because I am making out with my best friend and I am enjoying this a lot.

When I let go, I moan Harry's name and start to grind harder down onto Harry's crotch. I feel Harry twitch through his jeans and then he's coming, I know because he grips my bum harder and I feel him get softer underneath me.

We're both sweaty and trying to catch our breath. Once we've fully recovered, I decide to break the silence. I look into his eyes, I smile and respond to a comment he made earlier.

"I thought I was innocent, too."

AN Lolz I have a problem with smut. Oh well, Anyways, I tried, writing.....something. Don't forget to check out my other stories, tell me if there are any mistakes. Well, bye