I think I have a crush

AN Troye is a cutie and he is life.... jk, but he has an amazing voice.

Harry's POV

"HARDER!" Louis screamed in pleasure as I thrusted in and out of his tight hole.

"F-FASTER!!"

"FÚCK, LOU, YOU'RE SO TIGHT!!" I screamed, feeling his hole clench tighter around me, if that was even possible.

"M' close" he half moaned and half sighed.

I could also feel myself reaching my climax. I started thrusting harder as I felt the tightening feeling in my stomach.

"Gosh Harry, you're so big!" Louis screamed.

"Harry! Harry! Harry!" he moaned as he spilled cúm all over his stomach and got some on my chest, I didn't mind though.

The feeling of Louis's cum all over my chest and him being a writhing mess under me, made me cúm deep inside of him.

I quickly opened my eyes and realized that is was just a dream. I was panting and running out of air because it felt so real and yet, I wasn't really disgusted that I just dreamt about Louis and I having sex.

I grabbed my phone and it read 9:47 A.M. I felt really uncomfortable in my lower region, so I looked down and of course, I had a boner. Why me? Why now? What did I do to deserve this? I looked around and noticed that everyone was still asleep, that's a good thing. I sprung up from the floor and ran straight to the bathroom.

Wow, this is really awkward.

Louis' POV

I woke up feeling like shít, but I guess I should've guessed I was going to feel like this when I woke because I am a fabulous bítch who needs a bed.

I heard rustling from across the room, so I turned my head and saw Harry.

He was sweating and had wide eyes, he was also panting and grasping for air. I noticed that he was turning his head, so I quickly shut my eyes, pretending to be asleep. I honestly did not want to bother him, considering the state he's in right now.

I opened my eyes when I heard the bathroom door slam shut.

Wow, that was fast. I swear I only closed my eyes for 2 seconds. I guess I'll go and check on him, make sure he's ok.

Harry's POV

What am I going to do? I have a boner and I honestly don't know what to do. I can't jerk off! I'm in Liam's bathroom. Sure, I fúck around a lot, but I wouldn't do that to Liam's bathroom, I'm not that gross. I mean sure some of the thi-

"Harry? Are you ok?" I heard a quiet voice squeak out loud.

Shit, it's Louis. Now this boner will definitely not go away. Wow, um, ok.

"Harry?" Oh, right I forgot about Louis for a moment.

"Uh, yeah, I'm good. Uh, fúck" , I was painfully hard, getting harder if I keep hearing Louis' voice.

"Are you, sure? Do you want me to come in?" Louis asked.

"No! I mean, uh, god this is awkward." I said feeling embarrassed.

Louis' POV

"What do you mean?" I said with a devious smirk plastered on my face, acting oblivious as ever.

Judging by Harry's awkwardness and fidgety tone, I could tell he was hard.

Morning wood, I might add. Poor Harry. I'm feeling extra confident today.

"It's just that... um, you know," he nervously said.

"No, I don't know what you mean." I said with smirk.

"Oh, god Louis, can you just- I have a boner, ok?"

Wow, I didn't think he would admit that, even though I already knew.

"Ok, Harry, just wank off or splash cold water or something," I said calmly.

"Yeah, ok, thanks"

"And if you do decide to wank off" I dramatically paused," DON'T BE TOO LOUD!!!" I screamed.

I then happily skipped back to the spot on the floor I slept on last night.

Harry's POV

Fúck, I'm so glad Louis left.

His angelic voice was making me really hard, already dripping pre-cúm.

I didn't want to wank off now, especially since Louis was in the other room. Because if I'm being honest here, I am not quiet, you could literally hear my moans all the way to America.

"Gosh, Louis, look what you've done to me." I muttered to myself, whilst looking down at my rock-hard díck.

 I decided to take the safe side and not wank off, in fear of moaning Louis' name, because let's face it.

I think I have a crush.

AN I literally procrastinate so much that I was like "I'll procrastinate later." Like what the fúck? I'm sorry for the shít smut. Well bye.