"Because she just... ugh.. god. If you met her you'd understand" He said shaking his head and putting his hand on his forehead.

"Hey Anna wanna meet Rita?" Zayn asked.

"Uhh...sure" I said.

I limped over there as fast as I could. Remember I have a heavy teenage boy hugging my leg. If I even try to lift my leg I'm sure it would fall off because of the weight on it. I slowly made my way over to Zayn. I looked at the screen to see a beautiful girl about my age. She had her curly brown hair up in a ponytail. She had pretty brown eyes and long eyelashes.

"Hey" I said.

"Who's she?" She asked bitterly looking at Zayn after one glance at me.

"She's a friend of the boys and I" Zayn said.

"Exacto! I'm Anna" I said ignoring her bitterness before.

"Hi" She rolled her eyes and focused back on Zayn.

"Sorry babe I have to go" She said.

"It's fine love. I'll talk to you later" Zayn said.

"Bye" She said.

"Bye!" Niall said springing up and getting off of my leg.

The screen went black. Well she seems...nice. Hahahah who am I kidding she seems horrible! So rude! Geez why does Zayn like her? She's pretty, gorgeous actually but seriously. That's why I don't understand guys.

"Did ya like her?" Zayn asked with a huge smile on his face.

"Yeah she seems...great" I put on a fake smile.

I had to lie to him. What do you want me to say? 'Oh hey Zayn yeah...I hate your girlfriend! Why are you even with her? Your nice and she isn't'.

Liam walked into the room. I walked over to the couch and sat down next to him. I don't really know about them. I should really get to know these boys.

"Hey!" I said aloud.

Everyone came closer to me. I crossed my legs on the couch. Louis laid down on the table. Literally. His front facing the ceiling. Zayn took a seat on the couch next to Liam and Harry and Niall took a seat on beanbags.

"Since Im not really a fan of yours...I don't really know about you guys. Sooooooooo tell me" I said cheerfully.

After learning about them I noticed they are just normal people like me. Well normal before they decided to audition for the X-Factor. Niall is from Mullingar, Zayn Bradford, Louis Doncaster, Harry Homes Chapel, Liam Wolverhampton. I even learned their last names! Ha! Tomlinson, Malik, Styles, Payne and Whoran. Oh wait without the 'W' Niall said. Whoops.

"We don't know about you either Anna" Liam said.

"What do you wanna know?" I asked.

"Anything" Harry said.

"Well...My full name is Anna Sofia Shay. I'm 18. My birthday is in November. I love art. Always wanted to be an artist. Also always wanted to travel too. I've lived in London my whole life. Oh and I'm going to study at the London College of Fashion" I said with a smile.

"That's great!" Liam said.

"Thanks I've trained with them in high school for like 3 years already" I said.

"Impressed" Zayn commented.

"And your family?" Niall asked.

"Uhhh..my family?" I said.

"Yeah" He said.

"My mum...she passed. In a car accident actually. She crashed into a bridge and the car went into the water. They never found her body..." I said.