Ready for RAW

~Backstage~

Mark's p.o.v:
We just pulled up in the parking lot to where RAW would be tonight and as soon as me and Melanie walked in, Dean Ambrose stared her down. Oh hell no!
"Babe I'm gonna get ready for tonight."
"Ok babe I'll be in catering if you need me."
"Ok."
Melanie walked to the divas locker room and I turned to look at Ambrose.
"What you looking at dead man."
"A bitch ass intercontinental champion that's gonna get his ass beat if he doesn't stop looking at my girl."
"Wow dead man finally asked out the girl of his nightmares."
"You mad Ambrose. Melanie's mine so don't talk to her or else."
"Or else what huh! Dead man gonna take me to Death Valley and sacrifice my ass."
"No I'm giving you a warning Ambrose, stay away from Melanie."
"What if I don't and say I did."
"I can kill you and say I didn't."
"What would your amazingly gorgeous girlfriend say about that."
"Ambrose leave before I put my foot in your ass."
"Fine man."
He seen Roman and walked to the gorilla with him. I felt like I was about to strangle Ambrose after seeing him look at Melanie like that. I'm gonna make sure that everyone knows about me and Melanie.

Melanie's p.o.v:
As soon as I stepped foot in the divas locker room Nikki Bella ran up to me. I know when she does that it means someone told her something.
"Melanie, is it true."
"About what?"
"That you and Mark are finally going out."
"How did you know that?"
"Dean is telling everyone and he also said that he plan on going out there in the middle of your match and declaring his love for you."
"Nicole your lying."
"I wish I was. You need to tell Mark about that."
"Ok thanks Nicole."
"Your welcome and congrats girlie."
"Thanks you."
I can't believe dean right now. When we dated he was in SHIELD and he cheated on me with Renee. And now that I'm with Mark he wants to ruin this relationship. Hell no I'm gonna kill him if he does.

Mark's p.o.v:
I'm in catering on my phone texting Melanie and she's telling me that Dean is telling everyone at our job about our relationship. I think he wants to die.

I was about to text her back when someone tapped my shoulder and when I turned around it was Vince.
"Hey, Mark."
"Sup, Vince."
"Is it true that you and Melanie are together."
"Yeah!"
"Ok well is it Ok if we put y'all in a storyline."
"I wouldn't mind that and I know that Melanie wouldn't mind either."
"Ok I'm gonna go and write it up."
"Ok bye Vince."
"Bye Mark."
I went back to texting Melanie when I heard a bitch say something.
"Dead man gone soft."
"Fuck you. Your just mad because I have the girl that you want."
"Man whatever. I'm gonna get her back."
"We'll see Dean."
He left and went to the gorilla for his match leaving me to finish texting Melanie.

What the hell is wrong with Dean and he lost his mind trying to get back Melanie