If they ask.....We won't tell

Mark's p.o.v:
I can't find anything to wear. All these damn clothes and I can't find shit to wear. I was interrupted by a knock at my door. Probably Glenn bugging me again.
"What Glenn."
"Its not Glenn."
I opened the door and their stood the most attractive women I have ever laid my eyes on and damn she look amazing in that outfit.
"Just a little fwi, Glenn and Paige left us."
"Really."
"Yeah."
"Well you still wanna go out or stay in and do something else."
"Stay here. I really don't like going out."
Where has she been all my motherfucking life. She's fucking perfect.
"Ok you wanna watch a movie."
"Sure."

She took her jacket and shoes off then started looking for a movie to watch.
I put on a t shirt and sweatpants and sat next to her.
"Why did you change?"
"We wasn't going anywhere."
"Oh Ok."
"What movie did you put in?"
"A Jeff Dunham special. I love him."
"You like Jeff."
"Yeah do you."
"Duh my favorite character is Walter."
"Mine is Peanut."
Ok so now I'm slow as fuck because it took me so long to ask her out and if I knew we would have this much in common I would have been asked her.
"Favorite candy."
"Ok are you serious. Snickers or Hershey's cookies n cream."
"Favorite movie."
"Anything Tim Burton has directed."
"Damn you like Tim Burton."
"No I love Tim Burton."
At that exact moment I said fuck the movie I need her now.

Freaky part.....

Melanie's p.o.v:
He kissed me passionately on the lips as I hand combed his short hair. He pulled me on top of him not breaking the kiss. He removed my top and examined my chest before taking my lingerie off and starts kissing my boobs. I moaned in amazement as he slowly took my pants off and massaged my clit becoming more and more wet. I watched as Mark stripped to his boxers and I bit my lip at how big he was. He removed the rest of my lingerie and started leaving a trail of kisses down to my area eating me out. He went deeper in me still eating me out until I couldn't hold it in anymore and cummed all over him.
"Mark please I need him now."
"Ask me nicely."
"Please can you put him in."
"Ok."
He slid his boxers down exposing his package. He positioned himself on my clit and started teasing me. Before I could say anything he rammed himself in me without no warning. He thrusted slowly as I screamed for more.
He went in deeper and deeper as I scratched his back begging for more. Mark pounded his big cock in my pussy fucking me intensely. He knew I was about to reach my limit so he went faster and deeper with every stroke causing me to cum all over him as he layed down next to me on his bed.
"Let's not let Glenn and Paige know about our "fun."
"Deal."
"Melanie, I was wondering if you wanna be my girlfriend."
"I would love too."
I went to sleep on his chest very happily.