Chapter 1-Fairy Tail??

A/N: This is my VERY first fanfiction ever so please give me a good review and tell me if I should continue this story.I also would like to say sorry for my grammar.Also, I will take and requests so here we go.

You were sitting in your room and watching some Fairy Tail when you just blacked out.You awoke to see all the members of Fairy Tail?"Give her some room." someone said "Where am I?" you asked.

"You are at/in Fairy Tails guild hall."Mira said "What how all I can remember is that I was sitting in my room and now I am here!" you said a little too loud. "Well since your here why don't you tell us about yourself."Mira said."Okay"you said.So you told them how you came from a different world, and how you know all of their name and all of them.

                   ~Time Skip~

So everyone had asked you so many questions, and of course, you answered them.Then you hear someone shout "WERE HOME!" you knew that voice, then you turned around to see Natsu, Gray, Happy, and Erza. You screamed out of pure joy, soon after your scream, they asked who you are.So you once again explain how you are from another world."WOW! You came from a different world and you know everything about us!" "Yes." you said with a little sadness in your heart."Why are you sad (y/n). Don't you like us all?"Erza asked while putting a hand on your shoulder."Yes, of course, I like you all.It's just-"you murmur the rest under your breath.

"What is it (y/n)"Gray asked."Well, it' just that...I" "You What?" asked Erza "I get homesick easy sometimes and I don't know how I got here and all."

"Well, I guess we will have to change that,"Natsu said. You felt how your cheeks heated up, then Master Makarov came up to you "Well hello, would you like to join the guild?" Makarov asked you"Well I don't have any magic," you say."Well maybe someone can teach you some magic."Master Makarov said.

~Erza's P.O.V~

"How about I teach you how to use requipt magic." I said "Well how about that (y/n)-Chan,"Mira said."Well if you don't mind Erza-Chan. I guess I might give it a shot." you said."Well then it's settled I will teach you my magic!" After that, you and Erza go on to a field so she could tell you the basics. After she gave you a long lecture on the history of equipt magic...and yes she did that. Then again, you were completely focused on what she was telling you.

~You'r P.O.V~

"Ok ..(y/n) you ready to try and equip" "Yes" was all you said, "All right, remember what I told you."

~Flashback~

Erza was going on about how you properly equip. Then it hit me how does she know all of this she only learned how to because of her reflects as I, remember it was not on purpose, but that caused her to equip."Hey, Erza" you said "Yes (y/n)" Erza said, "How do you know all of this, for what I can remember in the anime you only requipt because you needed to fight to protect them."

~ Erza's P.O.V~

"....." I was silent I didn't know what to say she got me, but I did learn all of this so I may be a better wizard so.(y/n) didn't get me "Well I took all my time when I first guild, and studied up on my magic." I said, "Ok, then please continue." (y/n) said, "What up must remember is you visualize what you want and focus your magic on that and.." I said, "And what?" (y/n) said "Believe in your self"

~End of flashback~

So you focused on what you wanted to happen and then ..........you did, you went from your normal outfit to a set of armor(any armor you want :))

~Time skip cause I'm lazy ~

You just finished your training,"Hey how did it go" someone yelled. You turned around to see Natsu "Oh hey Natsu it went great. I was able to learn how to use magic." you say with your cute smile.

"That's good to hear," Natsu says

~Natsu's P.O.V.~

Man, why does (y/n) have to be so cute. She also always smells so intoxicating. Wait! What am I saying I have only known her for 1 day. I was drowning out my thoughts when I heard someone talking to me " Hello Natsu anybody in there" (y/n) said while waving a hand in front of my face. " Oh hey sorry, I was thinking about something." I said while scratching the back of my neck with my famous grin." What were you thinking about Natsu?" Erza says.

" Nothing much Erza, " I say. "Ok then, now that (y/n) can use magic how about we take a job," asked Erza "Ya that sounds like a great idea Erza" (y/n) says.

~(Y/n) P.O.V.~

"Wait I still have to get my guild mark," I said "That's right, Mira can you-" Erza got cut off when Mira said "yes". "Ok, now where would you like your mark and what color," asked Mira. " I would like it on my (B/P) and (F/C) please," you say with a smile. Mira then put it on and you were so happy.

~Natsu's P.O.V.~

'Man (y/n) is so cute when she smiles I think I might lover her..wait, what no I don't.

Author: Natsu we know you like reader-chan ;)

Natsu: No I don't

Author: Come on admit it

Natsu: Fine I love her

Author: YAY!!! he said. it now back to the story

~Natsu's P.O.V.~

'I need to tell her''I though to myself " Hey (y/n) can I talk to you alone." " Ya sure" (y/n) said with a smile. "K follow me" after I said that I lead her into town to talk.

~Your P.O.V.~

You were following Natsu when you heard girls scream. You and Natsu then ran to see what the commotion was about. "It's the fire dragon slayer salamander!!" a girl screamed "Natsu what are they talking about," you ask. " I don't know actually," he said "Well let's go find out," you yelled because it was loud because of the girls. You went through the girls and saw a man with blue hair talking to the girls. Soon as you seen him something came over you and a lost you in his eyes. Natsu watched as you walked up to him and start acting like you love him and that made him furious.

Natsu pulled you away and told everybody that he was the real dragon slayer and that broke the love charm.Then a blond walked up to you two and said thanks for breaking the charm and offers to take you to take you to dinner. You two gladly accepted it.

~Lucy's P.O.V.~

'They seem like nice people and I wonder if they can take me to fairy tail. But I doubt it because Fairy Tail is really popular even though they break a lot of the town apart.' I thought to myself "Hey do you want to join fairy tale" the pink head said."Really!!" "Ya sure we always love new members." said the boy again. "Yes!!!" I said as I said that I started thinking about how popular I could be and get some money for my nice cozy apartment.

~Your P.O.V.~

We ate and then went back to the guild."Hey, everybody, we're back." Natsu yelled "WOW!!" is all that Lucy could say. " Mira could you come here," you asked Mira "Yes. What do you-, oh so we have a new member wanting to join the guild?" Mira asked "Oh then let me see your magic child," asked Makarov " Who said that?" asked Lucy everybody sweatdropped. "I did, down here". Lucy looked down and she saw the master."OH! Master Makarov I didn't see you...so sorry!." Lucy said "Well may I see your magic then child," asked Makarov again."OK" "Open gat of the golden bull Taurus!" Lucy shouted/yelled.Then Taurus appeared out of thin air everybody was impressed "What can I do for you miss luccyyy mooo!" Taurus asked while fawning over Lucy "Well I see you are a spiritual maid Lucy" said Makarov "yes well my mother taught me this magic ...and I inherited her keys when she died." Lucy said in a sad tone"Well Lucy you may join the guild" Makarov said everybody cheered.Lucy was a squealing mess she had asked Taurus to go back to the spiritual world.

A/N Thank you for reading this story and tell me if I should continue vote, comment and that's all for now bye

~Angel