In Repair

It was three a.m when I finally decided to call it a night from my "Markiplier investigation". I had watched a ton of his videos, mostly the vlogs and collab videos. I kept all of my findings in a memo on my phone. 

Things Learned About Mark:

Scared of the ocean

Ask Matt and Ryan about what they know.

Try to get into contact with people called Bob (Muyskerm) Wade (Lordminion777) and Jack (Jacksepticeye)

Tons of charity work done

Avoid the subject of death (duh)

Along with spending hours watching Mark's videos I spent about twenty minutes finding all of his social media accounts and doing a fair share of stalking.

Then it all hit me. 

"What am I doing," I whispered to myself, "Mark has been nothing but charming, helpful and sweet to me the whole time I've known him. Why am I suddenly doubting him?"

You're scared to let another guy in. Kent hurt you. And it is okay to feel hurt. Your emotions are valid, but that doesn't mean every guy is out is going to hurt you.

I smiled at my own logical thought, "I'm not going to let some bad dream, or past experiences control me anymore."

      I woke up when I heard some rattling in my kitchen. 

What in the world is Copper getting into now?

I grabbed my phone instead of getting up to investigate. I was absolutely exhausted. I was scrolling through twitter when a certain tweet caught my attention. 

Markiplier: Is it normal that I still wake up in strange places even though I quit drinking?

Suddenly I remembered that a certain someone had fallen asleep on my couch. I put my phone back on my bedside table and quickly stood up. I almost fell over as the blood rushed to my head making me feel dizzy and weak. After my head cleared I did this awkward little walk-run to my kitchen. Standing by the counter, making a pot of coffee, was Mark. I kind of just stood there not knowing how to approach the situation. Should I talk about last night or do we pretend it never happened. 

Copper let out a happy little bark when he saw me, which only scared Mark. He whipped around to see what Copper was barking at. 

"Oh, good morning Y/N," he said with a smile. 

"Morning Mark. Did you sleep alright?"

"I've got a little kink in my neck, but other than that, I slept great. Thanks for letting me crash here. Though, I don't really remember doing it. I was pretty freaked out for a second when I woke up."

"I noticed you tweeted about it." I immediately regretted saying that. 

Good job Y/N. Now he probably thinks you're a stalker. 

His face lit up with surprise. 

"I didn't know you followed me. What's your social media name so I can follow you back. Than we can talk that way instead of having to painfully converse like normal people."

I couldn't help but laugh. Mark seems to do that to me a lot. Sometimes the best thing you can do, is forget yourself for a second and laugh.

"Well with Twitter it's ShortyOfDaShire, as opposed to my usual ShortyOfTheShire. Stupid username length."