Lights! Camera! Romance!

Your POV 

     I was actually very nervous about being in the video with Mark, Matt and Ryan today. It was like I was just going to hang out with them, but it felt so different this time. I was going to be put onto the internet. Our friendship was about to be broadcast-ed to millions of people! I took a deep breath as I rubbed Copper's belly.

You'll be fine. Mark will be there and if you do anything too stupid, you can ask him to delete that part. 

Copper fell asleep right as I got a text from Mark saying they were ready for me to come over. 

Mark: Ready for you to come over! 

You: I'll be over in a second. Not sure if I'm prepared to embarrass myself though. 

Mark: You'll be fine. Trust me, I look like an idiot 24/7.

I smiled down at my phone and walked to whatever cruel joke fate had in store for me.

"Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier and I'm joined here today by Matt, Ryan and Y/N. Say hi guys!"

We all said little hellos and awkwardly waved to the camera. 

"That was almost not painful," Mark said, "Anyways today we're going to be doing the 7 Second Challenge App, which was created by Dan and Phil, since I forgot to mention that last time and almost got executed. Do you know what that is?" He asked turning to me.

"Do I know what the challenge is or do I know who Dan and Phil are, because the answer to both of those is no."

Matt spoke up from behind me, "Okay guys, we just introduced her to YouTube like, three days ago. So don't kill her."

"Basically you have to do a whole bunch of crazy challenges in seven seconds. If you do them then you nailed it and if you don't then you failed it," Mark explained, "I'm holding the phone so you'll go first. Ready?"

"No," I replied flatly.

"Alright! Serenade the person holding the phone in a different language than your native tongue."

"I don't know any other languages! Uh...Seid ihr das Essen, Nein, wir sind der Jäger!"

I put my head down in embarrassment and covered my face with my hands while the boys broke out into laughter.

"Attack on Titan, super romantic Y/N. My heart is soaring. Totally nailed that one!"

We spent a good forty minutes playing on this app absolutely embarrassing ourselves for the internet to enjoy. After our last giggling fit subsided Mark decided to end the video.

"...And as always, I will see you, in the next video. Buh bye!" 

Mark stood up and turned the camera off. "What'd you think Y/N?"

"It was actually a lot of fun," I responded with a smile, "It's really cool that you guys get to do this sort of a thing for a living."

"You start work tomorrow don't you?" Ryan asked me. 

"Yep. I'm a little nervous, but mostly excited. I've been cooped up in my house for so long it's driving me crazy."

"Why don't we all go out tonight then! We could all use some exposure. Grab some dinner, enjoy each other's company, it'll be fun." Ryan suggested.

"I'm down if you guys are." I responded.

"Let's do it then," Mark agreed.

"Let's go somewhere kind of fancy, not super fancy, but somewhere nice." Matt suggested.