The Note

This book will only be in Bebe's POV. And if any of this happened at your school like this, it is just coincidental!
---------------------------------------
Ever since we got in 6th grade drama and bad things happen to the all my classes at Dowven High. Ellse broke her arm for 4 months. And of course drama. When the my class had to go to a theme park together, the girls were holding hands with the boys. The only good thing that's happened this year is that my grades are getting higher. And some people think that getting popular is great too. But I didn't want to be popular! Now all of the boys are staring at me. I probably looked like a deer in headlights. Finally the drama cooled down. Until today.

During the weekend

I ran over to Ellse, Karis, Kay, Hazel, Rae and Summer who were playing with the popular boys. My best friends were popular even when I wasn't. But still were there for me. When Rae saw me as she was chasing a boy. She forgot about him and hugged me. Summer caught the boy who tri to run away. And Ellse tried helping but she just got her cast of her arm. So it has to heal. While Karis was reading and Kay and Hazel were talking with each other. Then they all saw me and ran over to where Rae and I are. I wonder why they have such sad, worried and angry faces. "We found this in your desk." Karis said as she handed me the piece of paper. I looked at it and I was shocked.

Dear Bebe,
You shouldn't be popular, you should be in the trash. You fat ugly ***. You also shouldn't be in cheerleading! Your fat, ugly, stupid. Oh, and did I say a *****.
Hope you die.
Love,
Misty

I started to cry. When I started cry I felt a hand on my head. It was Blake, the hottest boy in school. He grabbed the paper from my hands, then read it. I tried jumping up, but he's 6 inches taller than me. "Don't read any more of it." Blake said to me in a soft voice. I nodded my head. He got closer to my face and kissed my forehead. His lips felt soft and also felt like he cared about me. He picked me up. "My sister did that sorry." He whispered in my ear. "It's ok Blake." He kissed my cheek lightly. "I care about you." He said quietly. "Me too. I mumbled. He hugged me tighter.

He dropped me and I turned around and I saw that my friends left. Maybe they know, I'd be fine with Blake.

That was the last time Blake and I touched. Until the 9th grade.