1. "Summertime Blues"

What happens: Luke finally gets his walls down for Clemintine and he tells her about somethings he did a few summers back when he was a teenager(NOT TRUE WHATSOEVER) as Kenny and Nick get into a fight and only Clemintine can break it up.

"Hey, Clemintine, how are you felling?" Luke smiled as he sat down on the stool next to little Clemintine "Fine..." Clemintine sighed, scooting her shoulder away from him. Luke sighed. "Sorry about yesterday...it was stupid...I'm sorry." Luke apologized. "It's ok, I forgive you." Clemintine let out a tiny smile.

"Hey, wanna hear a story 'bout somethin' stupid I did when I was 17?" Luke chuckled. "Sure." Clem turned around to face Luke. "This one summer, me and Nick were flat broke, we only had drinking money and Nick wouldn't let me spend that, so Nick came up with this amazing idea to rob a small store real quick to get some cash-," Luke chuckled softly.

"-So we robbed a small shop, we had this kinda, 'mission impossible' plan and we got money, Nick had his rifle and everything, Pete turned us in to learn our lesson, but bailed us out, that's how I was flat broke, with a criminal record at only 17." Luke smiled and shook his head.

"You ROBBED a store?! I would've never guessed that..." Clemintine giggled quietly. "What? Is it because of my handsome looks or my devilish smile?" Luke flashed his signature smile and fixed his hair. Clemintine giggled. "No, because you seem so calm and layed back." Clemintine explains. "Oh." Luke laughed.

"Well well isn't it Vanilla ice comin' back from drinkin' away his sorrows..." Kenny mocked as Nick walked in. "Save it, old man." Nick slurred. "Oh, is Vanilla Ice scared of little ol' Kenny? Figures." Kenny prodded. Luke and Clemintine turned around, Clemintine was ready to break it up if it got physical.

"I ain't scared o' nothin'." Nick slurred, stumbling towards Kenny. "FITE me then, boy! Whatcha gonna do now, huh?" Kenny yelled. "Imma get ya! Even if I'll have ta feed ya to them walkers, godammit!" Nick slurred. "C'mon, Boy!" Kenny yelled. "I aint no boy!" Nick threw a lazy punch at Kenny, grazing his nose.

Clemintine jumped from her seat as Kenny balled up his fists, ready to punch Nick. "Stop! Kenny, Nick's drunk, leave him alone!" Clemintine pleads. Clemintine jumps infront of Nick as Kenny threw a heavy punch, hitting Clemintine in the nose.

Kenny immediately stopped, and knelt down to Clemintine's height. "Let me see, darlin'." Kenny tried to move Clemintine's hand from her nose but she shook her head 'No'.

Luke knelt down beside Kenny. "Lemme see." Luke gently moved Clemintine's hand from her nose. Her nose was bleeding, alot, some dripping onto her top lip. "Let's get you a tissue." Luke helped Clemintine onto the couch as he searched his bag for a tussue. Carlos stepped in and gave Clemintine a tussue to put in her nose. "I'm sorry, Darlin'." Kenny said. "It's ok, I'm glad it wasn't Nick. Promise me you won't hurt him." Clemintine's emotionless expression turned serious as he looked up to Kenny.

"Promise." Kenny swore.