16

Cardi POV...
I started up the car and drove to the trap I was angry and when I'm this angry nobody better fuck with me. I got out the car and walked in the trap one of the workers tried to dap me up I looked at him with cold eyes and kept walking to the back I sat down and shot one of the nigga who was sitting in the chair I shot his knee and he fell limp to the ground listen I mean business and I will shoot every fucking body in this room if you don't do what I say now I need to find who shot nana so dig up everybody you can find I said whiping my gun out and pointing it at the dude head that I shot shut the fuck up I barked as he cried in pain. I sat in my chair get ouuuuuut I barked loudly cold and stern somebody get this bitch I said kicking the dude I shot making him wince in pain. They took him out and I put my head down and cried all over again. Then I thought about it I had hidden cameras in my room just in case I grabbed my keys and kebo jumped in the car with me I speed to my house when I got there I ran in and up the stairs I ran down 4hallways and went into my room I grabbed the camera and replayed it I saw somebody in all black come in my room he had on a mask I pulled it up on the laptop and zoomed in he had hazel eyes and a star tattoo his skin color was dark skin he sat in the chair and watched her sleep for at least about 2 minutes then he grabbed his gun and pointed it to her head then he put it on her stomach and pulled the trigger he opened the window and climbed down something then my guards busted in I cried looking at the video. Find him I told kebo he nodded and got in one of his cars that he left here. I got in my car and went back to the hospital after I picked up some teddy bars her favriote candy and some balloons with a big asss card. I went into her room and she was laying in the bed with her eyes closed. I could see a tear fall out her eye nana I said her eyes opened fast and she grabbed my neck and cried into my chest I held her tight because I know how she felt. I love you I said stroking her hair she just cried and cried I kissed her for head and she cried herself to sleep. I got a phone call and answered it we found him kebo said those was the coldest words I heard in my life I was gone kill him long and slow. I left out her room after I pecked her lips and I got in the car. I speed to the trap when I got there I got out my car ...