10

Nana and her outfit on the side

Nana POV..
I was out picking up cardi medicine when I got a phone call from queen I answered and she was yelled slow down what I asked cardi is in jail she yelled my heart stopped what I said on the verge of tears he's in jail I was just with him this morning I explained they took him to jail for the possession of drugs she cried I broke down crying and one more thing she cried what else I sighed kentavia (that bitch from the club)is pregnant with cardi baby I gasped and dropped the phone my world stopped and I cried as I got into my CSR speeding threw traffic then BAM!! I blacked out.....

I woke up in hospital room I saw queen kebo and mace (mace is in the game he is like a brother to her) I cried as I remember what had happened they hugged me tightly and told me everything...

2days later

LANIA POV...
I was in the court room I didn't want to come but I had to because queen made me I was mad because I thought he really loved me but he got this ugly bitch pregnant I looked at him and he had apologetic eyes but I didn't care I looked in the back of the room and saw kentavia sitting smirking at me. The judge walked out and started talking this us you second time being here 2years the judge said making my eyes get watery I was in a daze I had to throw up i ran to the door but kentavia was right there move I begged o sorry baby girl are you ok I know how hard it is to b a second place because this is our baby so you can go she said my eyes grew angry and I grabbed that bitch by her hair everybody was still in the room even cardi I punched her in her face and kept punching people pulled me off of her but I didn't care. She screamed and I threw up in a near by trash. I was angry queen pulled my hair back and gave me some gum so my breath wouldn't stink I thanked her. Girl card I want to talk to you they giving him 5minutes she said I sighed and walked in they took him out the handcuffs and he grabbed my hand baby I'm so sorry I swear I did not know I love you girl I need you he explained love is not enough you did what you did and now I'm done and you lied to me lead me on if you didn't love me or want me there you should have just said so I said walking away leaving him there calling my name sternly. I walked out the court room and back to our house I went straight to sleep after eating a whole bunch of food and throwing it up. I woke up and went to the store to get a pregnancy test I did my business and all 5of them came back positive I broke down crying and went to the doctor they told me I was 3months pregnant I just wanted to cry I didn't want to b pregnant but I wasn't going to abort my baby. I went back to my house and saw kebo queen and mace here they hugged me are you alright they asked I shrugged and threw up in the sink eww mace said holding my hair back. I laughed are you pregnant they all asked. I nodded and slide down the wall crying you need to tell cardi they all said at the same time no I said putting my head in my hands....