6

Queen on their side kebo girlfriend

Lania POV...
I left out the room after I put on my clothes and makeup and knocked on cardi door he opened it at smiled at me looking me up and down wow kid yhu looking wow he said I laughed and you look very handsome I said buttoning up his polo button shirt he smiled and bite his bottom lip. He was tall and buff and I was small and small. I stood on my tippy toes as far as I could go and kissed his for head. He laughed and grabbed my hand we left out getting into his red Benz. When we arrived we got out holdings hands intertwining our fingers together he knocked on the door and kebo answered dapping cardi up I gave him a hug and he smiled y'all so cute he said sounding gay. Nigga get yo gay ass on cardi said. Then this pretty girl about my height came in the room she was beautiful she had shoulder length hair and she was a little thick. She smiled and I noticed she had a gap but it was cute on her. You must b nana she said hugging me hi I said hugging her back she smiled I'm queen she said nice to meet you I smiled it feels like me and her will b close. Where my hug cardi asked nigga up your ass she said giving him a hug to u don't come see us no more she said he laughed I been busy he said letting her go. Me and her went in the living room while the boys went in the basement. So how did you guys meet she asked umm I met him at the club I lied she laughed girl I know how y'all met he kidnapped you. I just wanted to see if you were going to tell me which is good that you didn't she said I blew a breath of releif and laughed with her. So girl we going out tonight she asked I'm down I shrugged we talked and laughed more until it was time for us to go we said our goodbyes and got in the car. I drove back to the house and I noticed my birthday was coming up I was about to b 22 while cardi is 24 I laughed he so old. We arrived back to the house and I took off my heels leaving them by the door. It was 5:00 still early so we was just going to eat. I cooked nachos. He came in and grabbed my waist turning me towards him baby girl I'm setting you free because I think I'm in love with you this past month ass been the best with you and I can't stand to keep you if you don't want to b kept he said truthfully I sighed I don't want to leave I think I'm in love with you too and you mean a lot to me I want to stay with you I explained he smiled and crashed his lips to mines I wrapped my arms around his waiste and we entered our tongues he carried me off up stairs and played me down gently I smiled as he took off his shirt revealing his muscular tattooed body I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off as he helped me take off my pants he took off his pants. I'm not a virgin but its been a while so it might hurt I haven't had sex since I was 16 he removed his boxers and removed my panties and bra.