Chapter 7

Nova's POV
My heart is broken.. Skate never said anything about him having a girlfriend. I hear a knock on my door and I open the door just a tad bit.
"What do you want you asshole? I said rudely
"Whenever we kissed and everything, i-it meant nothing to me.."
My heart shattered and I slammed the door and started to sob my heart out. I heard yelling from Skates room, which is down the hallway. I see why Skate would choose her over me, she's better than I am. About 10 long minutes later, I heard the front door slam and a knock at my door again. It's Skate.
""Nova.. I'm sorry.. She made me say what I did but I like you more than that bitch. Please forgive me."
"I-I don't know if I can ever forgive you Skate!" My voice cracked while saying this.. I hear loud footsteps again.. Oh no what's he doing?
"I'm going to the club and you're not stopping me!" He yells and the front door slams shut. I decide just to watch Netflix while he's out in the club downtown. It's a few exhausting hours later and I'm staring at the magenta ceiling and I hear loud crashing booms everywhere downstairs.. I'm afraid. Thankfully I have a bat in my room and I run over the metal bat and hold on tight to it. Eventually my door opens and I see a drunk as hell Skate standing in my doorway.
"Babe come give daddy some love"
"No, I'm not your babe first off and go lay down, you're drunk.." I say putting the bat down.
"But Nova you're the girl of my dreams, the one I've been looking for my whole life. I wouldn't ever leave you Nova.. I truly love you.."
"If you truly love me Skate, then prove it to me and don't kiss me because you're drunk."
"I will Friday night, just you and I." He says
"Fine.. Just go sleep Skate"
He leaves the doorway and goes back to his room and I lay in my king size bed and fall asleep.