"Hello?" A female voice came on.

"Hi, we are here to see Mr. Parker?" Tyler shouted. The gates opened up widely and we drove in.

"Wow, I am surprised they wouldn't let us in," Hunter said. Tyler turns off the car.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Tyler asked me.

"This is what I want, Ty," I replied. I slowly get out of the car and approach to the door. I swear that door was ten times bigger than me. I rang the doorbell and the door opens up the a beautiful young woman. She was quite beautiful. She had strawberry blonde hair and had a navy blue dress with a red belt around her waist. She was also wearing red high heels and some fancy jewelry.

"Hello. Who let you in?" She asked. Before I could answer she started to speak again. "Oh, our maid did that. She does it all the time. May I help you?"

"Hi, I am looking for David Parker," I spoke softly.

"I'm sorry he is not here, goodbye." I stopped her from shutting the door.

"Wait! Um, my name is Tiffany Peterson and-"

"Peterson? I heard of that name."

"You might actually. You see, I am David's daughter," I said.

"No, David doesn't have a daughter."

"Look, that is because he doesn't know. You might have met my twin brother, Tristan Peterson. Tristan found out about David before me before Tristan died. And my mother didn't tell me at all. I just found out about so please." I explained briefly.

"Anne Peterson? Is your mother?"

"Yes, mam'."

"That wicked woman," she mumbled under her breath, "come in." I wave at Tyler to give him a single that I was alright. Man, this was a gorgeous house. They had a stair case that looked like curved slide and the floor was hardwood flooring. She guides me over to the living room. The living room was even better. Flat screen TV, about three sofas and a chair. It even had a huge fireplace.

"What a lovely home, Mrs. Parker," I smiled as I sat down on one of the sofas.

"Please call me Julie. Thank you. David should be here soon to eat lunch if you would like to join us?"

"Um, sure, I will just let my friends know." I texted Tyler to pick me up in a hour. About five minutes later with awkward silence, I heard a door open.

"Hello, honey," I heard a man's voice.

"Hello, dear, how was rehearsal this morning?" She asked as he entered the room looking down at his mail. "David, we have a visitor."

"Oh?"

"David, look," She coughed. He looks up at me. He reminded me a lot of Tristan. David had light brown hair and blue eyes. He was very tall and was in a button up shirt with blue jeans on. "She came here to speak to you. I will leave you to alone."

Julie leaves both of us in the living room.

"Um, hi. M-my name is Tiffany Peterson. And I'm your daughter," I spoke softly.

"That's crazy. I have two sons and another son that died a few years ago, I couldn't have a daughter," He chuckled.

"Anne Peterson is my mother. You knew that both you and Anne had a son named Tristan. She didn't tell you that Tristan had a twin. I'm his twin." He stood there in shock then slowly sat down to breathe. "My mom left me, my half brother, and my other dad, the day after Tristan died. I never saw her again until two days ago. Last night, she told me that you were my dad." I heard footsteps running towards where we were. I saw two young boys running to David. Must be his sons.

"Dad!" They shouted.

"Hey, kiddos! Um, excuse me, Tiffany, I am going to be right back," He coughed as he headed straight to an office.

"Gosh, dad in his office again," One boy said.

"Who are you?" The other boy asked.

"I'm Tiffany, who are you?"

"I'm Shawn, and this is my younger brother, Bobby." I smiled at them as the ran off upstairs. I heard some yelling in his office. I slowly walk over near his office door so I could hear what he was saying.

"Anne, why didn't you tell me that Tristan had a twin?!"

"David, I wanted to." Must be on speaker phone.

"You always say that. Apparently, you hid it from Tiffany also."

"Yes, I wanted to tell you. I didn't want to mess up your life during that time."

"Anne, my life was going perfectly well and she shows up at my house without a notice or anything. I don't want another kid in my life!"

Ouch. That hurt. A minute later, he comes out of his office and realized what I heard.

"Tiffany-"

"Your just like mom. Your great on the outside but on the inside, you break people's hearts." I walk out the door before he could say anything. All I could do is run and cry. I ran on and on. I didn't stop running. I stopped and I grabbed my phone to call Tyler.

"Hello?"

"Tyler, I'm near the Redwood sign. Come pick me up. Please, don't ask me questions when I get into the car. I don't want to talk about it."

"Okay, on my way." I waited about ten minutes long for Tyler and everyone to pick me up. When they arrived, I got into the car and of course Chelsea was asking so many questions.

"So what happened? How did he react? What was he like? Are you going to see him again? Was he happy or disappointed to know he has a daughter?"

"Chelsea!" Tyler, Hunter and Ethan yelled at her. We got back to the motel and everyone went into the motel rooms while I went across the street to sit near the beach. I felt someone come up right behind me.

"This is a nice view," A deep voice spoke up. I turned around to look who it was and it was Ethan. Of course. I looked away an continue to look at the beach.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"What happened at David's house?"

"Fisher, I don't want to talk about it."

"Peterson, I know we aren't each others favorite people, but could you give me an idea of what happened?"

"David doesn't want me," I sighed as I turned around to look at him.

"How do you know that for sure?"

"Ethan, he said it in the other room and I heard it. That's how I know."

"He was very surprised and that's probably why he said that."

"You don't understand anything! I just found out about my biological dad! And he doesn't want me! My mom leaves me the day after Tristan dies and she comes back few years later telling me David Parker is my father!"

"Tiffany, I get it! Stop feeling bad for yourself. I know your hurt and yes, it sucks. You got to let go of the past."

"Let go of the past?!" I rolled my eyes, "yup, you don't get it at all. I am so sick of you. You seriously need to learn how to grow up! You don't get what I am-" He interrupts me by putting his hands around my cheeks and stares at me for a long time. He slowly leans in and kisses me. Kisses me?! My heart was beating as fast as it could and I felt something that was like no other before. We pull away and he looks at me in the eye. It was a look he never gave before.

"Um, I'm sorry," he huffed. What the heck? He even said the word sorry to me. "We should head back."

He walks cross the street quickly back to the motel. I just stood there in shock. I don't even know what just happened.

----------------------

Another update! The updates are going to be more slow as I am trying to finish up school. Thanks for reading! I will post sometime when the next update is going to be!

Please Vote, Comment, and Share!

Thank you!

-Erika:)