Chapter 1: Old Friend

(May's POV)
Wait what.......

You can't be serious, I thought to myself, right now I'm playing Fallout and I just got killed by a feral ghoul and I used the last drop of my Nukacola. Craaaaaaaaap. That's it no gaming for a week, none, zilch, nunya, zero.

*one second later*

I grabbed the xbox controller, "I will comPLETE THIS MISSION!!!!!!" I exclaimed extremely. "Shut up, I just put Belle to sleep" a sudden baby's cry echoes through the house, my clearly pissed mother bursts through my bedroom door, "May, how many times do I have to tell you to be quiet when I'm putting Belle to bed," she says trying to stay calm whilst she blowing her cap, I stand up from my worn-out gaming chair, walk over to my mum and put my hands on her shoulders."Go and make yourself a cup of tea and put your feet up, I'll put Belle back to sleep, Ok?" She nods her head slowly and exits my room.

I walk to the end of the hall, to the door where the cries of my sister are coming from; I go to Belle's cot and picked her up with care, "Hey baby Belle" I cooed to her softly, she's only nine months old and can speak two words "mumma" and "Mai", as well as the usual gurgles, I get a bottle full of baby formula and put it into a baby bottle.

I sat in the cushioned oak rocking chair stationed in the corner of Baby Belle's nursery, I held Belle in my arms, her bottle now in her mini hands, we swayed back and forth in the chair, I hum her one of my songs that I had written in the past week; within half an hour, she was sound asleep, I put her down gently into her cot and draped her blanket over "Night sweetheart" I said softly and slowly exit the nursery with the door open.

I walk back to my heavily decorated room, I decide that I had enough gaming for today, I close down the xbox one, turn off my television, turn on my laptop and go on Facebook.

I check my friend requests and it seems no one else wants to be my frie....... *notification sound* I have request from Kenta Koie. Kenta... Kenta... Ken... Ken... Ken... oh wow, it's been too long, I thought. I accepted the request, a few moments later, I had a message from Kenta.

Kenta: Hello?

Me: Eight years and all you can say is: Hello?
Hello, is it me you're looking for.

Kenta: Hahaha you haven't changed a bit.

Me: Yep, still the sarcastic bitch you know and love.

Kenta: Anyways, I was wondering if you'd like to come to my band concert. :)

Me: I would love to..... but I don't have much money :'(

Kenta: I'll come to your house with the band, get you and set with backstage pass.

Me: Depends......

Kenta: On what.

Me: When the next concert date is.
Anyday is fine.

Kenta: A couple days from now.

Me: Do you want to pick me up tomorrow? I want to spend time with you.

Kenta: Sure, we have a free day tomorrow.

Me: Yay, anyway here's my address (insert imaginary address here)

Kenta: Ok see ya soon.

Me: See ya.

Only did I know that was the start of my relationship.

A/N A new chapter is coming, sorry for the wait, worse case of Writer's Block ever