Two- I learn about the camp and Greek Gods

It wasn't easy to believe that the Greek Gods were real. I mean, who ever thought they will fall from the sky, fall in love with 'mortals' and get a child?

Well, you see now why it's hard to believe? I woke up with the hermes kids yelling at each other for pranks some pulled on others. I groan loudly but I couldn't take it and I walked out to jog. I inhaled the fresh air up through my nose. I took a big breath. I'm gonna start with a new day as a 'demigod'.

As I come out, I spotted brad eating Silver things. As I got closer, I see that it is an aluminum can. I ask,"why are you eating aluminum cans?" And he looks up in shock and a piece of aluminum falls out of his mouth. He wipes his mouth and gets up. He says,"was just hungry... and by the way, I need to start teaching you more about this Greek Gods stuff."

He continues,"everyone is claimed by their godly parent before or on the age of 13. You'll probably get claimed soon too." I say,"wait, wait, wait, we get CLAIMED as if we're toys or land or something. They're toying around with us." He looks at me with his soft brown eyes as if I said something VERY wrong.

"You'll understand one day. And you'll have to train too. Who knows when you're gonna be attacked by monsters-" I interrupted," monster that creep up our beds? I mean, come on. Monsters are FAKE." He shakes his head," you still got A LOT to learn."

I try out everything, arrow things to sword fighting, canoeing, rock climbing, but all of them i end up on the floor screaming in frustration. But i go to throwing spears and i aimed everything i was planning to, even the annoying dryads that yell all me to straighten my back and stop chewing gum.

I sit down on a bench, elbows on my knees as i just stare at people fighting like pros.  As i see a girl and a boy chasing each other and as the boy pins the girl down, and tickles her, and in the end, both of them giggling and laughing. I'm in eight grade. 13 years old. Turning highschool. Still doesn't know what family or love is. I was always that dork in the corner of the room, the king of the losers. Bullied, for being myself. Punched for being weird. Kicked because guys say i have no muscles or abs like they have any. Beaten for trying to be normal. I never will be.

I felt like nothing... but i feel like something here. I was just a kid walking around with oversized sweaters, jeans, and worn out converse. Here, I'm me, with my dorkiness. I'm weird. But i felt what feeling noticed feels like. Feeling like part of a family. And that feeling was good.

As i started to look at the flowers near the demeter cabin, i pick one and the white lilies and white roses were my favorite. Peacocks have been my favorite animal. Colorful and all. I sigh from all this thought i was having.

I come back to the hermes cabin as everyone looks at me with their look of about to steal my money. Oh well, I'm broke right now. I collapse on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. I slowly took out a picture. A picture of a girl with dirty blonde hair like me, deep dark eyes like me, and the beautiful smile. My twin sister.