Forever is All That I Need

For as hot as it ,s outside, Tony and I should have been down at the beach. I would have been tanning - well, as close to tanning as possible, considering I was too dark skinned for it to be considered tanning. Tony would be out catching some gnarly waves, and I would laugh as a giant wave threw him off of his surf board.

We would then proceed make a massive sand castle, with a moat and the whole nine yards. Then Tony would throw a fit when waves came in and washed away our perfect palace of a sand castle, so I would comfort him by buying him a mango ice cream cup, and he would eat it as we sat and watched as the sun disappeared behind the horizon.

Had that been the case, it would have been a perfect day, But instead, my lover and I decided it was time to do some spring cleaning... Not that that wasn't perfect at all; any way I spend my time sweetly with Tony is perfect.

Currently, I was in the attic, with a red bandana tied around my head and the sleeves to my red checkered shirt rolled up as I opened on of the old chests that was laying around. I threw down the duster that was in my hand and sat down, sitting on my feet. I dragged a finger across the surface of the chest, making a face as I saw that the tip of my finger was covered in dust. I quickly wiped off my finger and grabbed my duster, clearing all of the dust on the chest.

Once I was done, I opened the chest, not really knowing what to expect, considering I had no memory of this chest whatsoever. The first thing I noticed was a few suits, folded nicely and compacted into a sealed bag. I recognized them and mine and Tony's wedding suits. I smiled at the memory.

At the reception, while I was busy talking to my brother, Vic and his fiance, Jaime, when I felt a tug at my hands. I looked up to see Tony with an wide grin plastered on his face. I was confused as to what he was getting at, and he must have noticed that, because he pointed to his ears and motioned for me to listen. I did as instructed, amend seconds later, I knew what he was talking about.

Sweet Child O' Mine was playing loudly over the speakerphones. This was Tony's and my favorite song. We later referred to it as 'our song'. We danced the night away from that point on, enjoying each others presence and leaning on each other during the slow songs.

That was one of the best nights of my life.

Still grinning, I set the suits on the ground right beside me, leaning back over the box. Next, I found several books - several photo albums, to be more specific.

"Whatcha got there?" I heard Tony's voice whisper in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my side.

"Our old photo albums..." I murmured, as I opened on. Before I could even steal a glance at the first picture, Tony reached over and closed the album, taking it from me while doing so. "Hey, I wanted to look throughout our pictures!" I whined, trying to grab the book back.

"Why don't we take a break from cleaning and go relax while we look through the pictures?" He suggested with a smirk.

I had to admit, my baby had a point. "Fabulous idea, " I said, grinning up at him.

"Keep talking like that and no action for you tonight." Tony growled playfully.

"What?" I played along, acting innocent. "I'm only trying to be the girl you insist I am in this relationship." I teased as I started lugging the pile of photo albums down the stairs. "Although I don't agree to that. You seem to be my bitch all of the time..."

"Don't sass me,woman!" He shouted as he grabbed half of the pile from me and ran down the stairs before I had a chance to react. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. Typical Tony.

I made my way down the stairs, following the twists and turns of the hallway until I eventually found the living room. The photo albums that Tony took were in a pile on the coffee table, about ready to fall over. Tony, I assumed, was in the kitchen making some coffee for the both of us.