four +;

please comment you guys !! i love feedback and more comments means more updates (:

::

"Ash, I'm home," Calum calls, closing the door behind him and tossing his bag in the laundry room. He'd spent the weekend with his parents- not because Ashton had done anything that sent him running, but Mali was home for a few days before returning to uni and he wanted to spend time with her.

He doesn't get a response and he walks through the small house, checking every room. The last one he checks is the living room, where he sees Ashton on the couch, staring at the tv.

The tv is off.

"Hey," Calum frowns, moving to cuddle into Ashton's side. "What's wrong?"

He's met by silence.

"Ashton, if you could just tell me I can help!"

"You've already done enough!" Ashton snaps, standing up quick enough to make Calum recoil.

"What do you mean?"

"I saw you looking at another guy, don't think I didn't notice."

Calum scoffs. "You're imagining things again. What did your therapist call it, hallucinating? I was with my parents all weekend. Mali was home, I wasn't with a guy."

"Oh, you really think I'm seeing things, baby boy?" Ashton says, walking over to Calum. Ashton has always been slightly shorter, but his demeanour screams dominance. "You were with another guy. Not me. Weren't you?"

Calum rolls his eyes. "You're back on the weed again? Or the heroin. Or coke, or something! You're paranoid."

Ashton's eyes flash dangerously. "I'm off everything! I'm off everything for you, and you can't even keep your hands to yourself!"

Calum is waiting for the moment. The moment when they unanimously vote to give up the fight and fuck out their feelings. It'll happen eventually, it always does.

It's how they sort out their arguments, even at the start when they were awkward and fumbling, fighting over little things. As their relationship progressed, so did their arguments. They were bottling up their emotions and letting it all out through sex. Their therapist advised against it, but it works for them, so they ignore her.

Calum's waiting for the moment. He's ready for the fight to be over. He hates arguing with Ashton, it always creates a bubble of tension in his stomach that he can't pop. He can see in Ashton's eyes that he wants the fight to be over as well, but neither are making a move.

"Why do you think I was with someone else? Why can't you believe me when I tell you that I was with my family? Why can't you trust me?"

"Because I know you, baby boy. I know exactly what you're like. The second you're away from me, you run right back to someone else."

"That's not true and you know it!" Calum yells. Why can't Ashton trust him? Why is Ashton not like the sweet seventeen year old Calum remembers? What turned his heart to stone?

"Did you just call me a liar?"

"Yeah, I fucking did." He glowers at Ashton. He's supposed to be sober, he's supposed to be clean, why is he like this? "You're so possessive, and paranoid, and I'm fucking sick of it. I hate you."

"Hate me, huh?"

Calum should've known that those three words would trigger the moment. His back hits the wall with a resounding thud, Ashton's hands trapping his face. Ashton leans in close, kissing Calum so hard he thinks his lip is bleeding. Ashton is being rough, using teeth, grinding his length into Calum's thigh.

Calum pulls back from Ashton's mouth and leans away, smirking. "If that's the best you can do, I might actually find someone else."

Ashton actually growls, pulling Calum's body into his.

"Don't even pretend that anyone could touch you like I can. As if anyone could turn you on and make you come like I can. As if anyone could have you spread eagle on the bed, fists clenched in the blankets with your ass red and sore, begging for more." Ashton unbuttons the front of Calum's jeans and pulls them down. Calum steps out of them as Ashton sticks his hand down Calum's boxers. "Your dick's all nice and hard for me, baby. No one else can get you hard like me."

Calum whimpers against his will, immediately flushing red afterwards.

Ashton grins. "You like that, huh?" He strokes Calum a few more times before pulling his hand away and taking a step backwards. "Like you said, go find someone else."

"Stop being such a fucking asshole," Calum snaps, pushing Ashton onto the couch. He falls on his back and Calum straddles him. Ashton grabs his torso and pulls him down, so they're flush together. Chest to chest, every inch of his brown skin on Ashton's slightly pale skin. Calum's breathing heavily; he's worked up from the fight and he's still hard.

Calum lifts himself off of Ashton and unzips the elder's jeans, pulling them down to Ash's knees, doing the same with his boxers. Calum then situates himself so that he's straddling one of Ashton's thick thighs, and he starts to grind down on it.

Ashton swears when Calum starts touching his dick. "Fuck, baby, you love touching me, don't you? Can't go more than two days without feeling my dick. Bet you couldn't go that long without my cock in you, either. Shit, bet you were all needy all weekend, while you were with your family, needing me to fill you up nice and good."

"Ashton, fuck."

"Ride me baby, ride my thigh, get yourself off. Make yourself come in your boxers, then make me come, yeah? Bet nobody else could make you feel like this. I'm not even doing anything, you're doing all the work and you still couldn't give this up."

Ashton sticks a finger in Calum's mouth, wetting it with his saliva before reaching behind Calum. He slides his finger in Calum's boxers and presses gently on the hole, letting only the tip in. It's enough to tip Calum over the edge as he spills in his boxers. He's clearly exhausted, but he still jerks Ashton off until Ash has come.

Calum feels dirty. He wants Ashton to clean them up but instead he falls down, cuddling into Ashton. Ashton wraps his arms around Calum, kissing his temple.

"Please don't leave me."