Making Things Right

Okay so yall this chapter will be kind of short because its a continuation of the same day just a different chapter.Enjoyy anyway! :) Btw Kay I hope you happy with the way I wrote it fish! >.<

Laci's POV

As everyone scurried off to their buses and cars to go home I couldn't help this feeling.An eerie feeling deep in the pit of my stomach that I couldn't shake.As I got in my car I let my mind began to wonder, and sure enough it found its way to thinking about Rayan.

Deep into my thoughts I was quickly interrupted by the honking of a horn informing me the traffic light was now green.I immediately came into my right mind moving along with the evening traffic.I turned on some music to get myself out of this grudgy mood I was in.

Ofcoarse as soon as I turn on the radio Body Party was blaring the through the speakers..NEXT! I thought to myself as I flipped to the next station.Thinkin Bout You was playing and now  I knew this had to be a sign.With that I swiftly made a U-turn giving in to all the obvious signs the universe was throwing in my face. 

I had to do this , and I had to do it now.I picked up my phone pressing the contact labeled "2wice" It rang about 3 times before  Rayan answered. "Uhhhh hey "  "You home?" I muttered. "Yeahh I'm home.....why?" He questioned. "We need to talk ..umm is it okay if I come over?" "Suree Laci I guess thats ight " "Good because I'm outside" I told him. "I'll come open the door" After completing his sentence he just hang up, kind of rude if you ask me. What ever I could see why he would be angry.

As soon as he opened his front door I could see a look of both aggrevation and anger on his face."Hi Ray " I greeted him. "Wassup" He replied dryly."What no hug" I asked. "Im not really in a hugging type mood to be completely honest with you Laci!" Ray spoke bluntly. "Ohh well I just wanted to talk to you about you and I-"

"Why Laci! Why would you choose to remain with someone like Princeton?! He abuses you both verbally and emotionally, and on top of that he doesn't respect you! So why Laci I need to know why would you want to continue in a relationship like that!" Ray interrupted me.It scared me a little because as long as we had known each other Ray had NEVER yelled at me.Nor had I ever seen him so upset.His chest was heaving up and down and his nostrils were flaring.

"Look Rayan I know you probably think I'm a fool to stay with prince but I can't explain it myself! Its like everytime I try to leave something holds me back! Its hella cliche I know but thats the way it is! I love you I truly do but prince has a certain hold on me! He not all bad and it seems as if he is changing." I yelled. "How the hell could you be so sure about that Laci?!" He questioned. "Well for starters you should know that Emily Bertucci paid for our food the night of our date! She also took a video of us while we were kissing.She told me about it and basically tried to blackmail me! When she called herself rating me out prince he didnt even get upset he simply consoled me and told Emily to fuck off. That said something Ray, he loves me .He just  has difficulty showing it sometimes.

"You know what Laci I can't deal with this right now or ever! I don't know what I was ever thinking to even fall in love with you! I hope you and prince AND Emily's asses are all happy together! I'm done with all of you!" He shouted. "Ray don't be that way it doesn't have to end our friendship!"I yelled through my tears, which were now streaming down my face."NO! Laci you just don't get it! If I can't have your love or your heart, you can't have my friendship!"He replied once again  screaming at the top of his lungs. "Rayan Dequan Lopez! What is all this yelling in my house this time of day!" Rays mom emerged from the steps."I'm sorry Ms.Lopez.The yelling was because of me , but I was just about to leave."I spoke softly. "Yeahh Ma, she was just leaving!" Ray spat harshly. He shot me a death glare as I walk out of the door. 

I made my way to my car , trying to grasped what had just took place.I drove away once again allowing myself to cry over a boy......

Ray's POV 

"Hun you wanna talk about this?"My mom asked leaning against my door sill. "Not really!" I spat. "Well we'll talk about it anyway" Ughhh I swear my mom was so persistent. "It seems to me you really like this Laci girl, am I right?" "Yess Ma! I do love her alot! But she has a boyfriend.He doesn't even treat her right! I could do much better."I gloomily stated."Ohhh is that right! Well you know what baby it seems to me that she's made up her mind.You just have to be there when she figures out her TRUE desicion."She said winking."Wait Ma! What does that mean?" I asked her confused. "You'll know soon son, only when the timing is right though." She replied walked out of my room. I just fell back on my bed thinking about what she meant...

Emily's POV 

"Im outside, open the door." I read the text message and quickly checked myself before opening my front door. "Hey Prince!" I squealed jumping into his arms."Hey babe"He replied.. "Im happy you're here I have a couple of surprises for you"I said winking."Mhmmmm don't tease me mami!"He whispered in my ear! His hands began roaming my body."No no not yet papi! I have something to show you first." He huffed in frustration. I bounced over to the tv and plugged my phone up.I clicked the video of Rayan and Laci's little make out session.My anticipation grew stronger and stronger as the video loaded. Once it began to play, I plopped next to prince on the couch.

30 seconds into the video his face was tomato red with anger.To be honest I couldn't have been happier.Though he said he would dump Laci for me soon, I knew he still had feelings for her.Only God knows why.Anyway its my mission to get those little feelings out of his heart.After he couldn't bare it any longer he sprouted up."Turn it off Emily!"He said sounding a bit mad and sad.I could fix that...

"I know you're upset but it was best if you saw this, than hear me tell you." I whispered in his ear and  began to kiss his neck ."Listen how about I make you feel better.Let's go upstairs and I'll give you a little treat.I led him upstairs , then before I knew it we were both undressed and making out.

"Emily I want you"Prince hissed in a deep tone. " What do mean?"I inquired bemused."I know we never go passed kissing and touching but I want to ......now!" I didn't hesitate to answer yes! This just made my revenge against Laci 10xs better.Im about to sleep with her boyfriend.Before I could even catch hold of my thoughts prince slid in me causing pure ecstacy to travel throughout my body.

This was everything I ever wanted it to be and more.....

Btw:::::If you 12....I can tell sooo just FYI yes Princeton and Emily had sex........I just didn't want to get too descriptive.We''ll save that for a later chapter ;) 

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT