A Girl's Guide Book 3

to Proposals

Ceanna Wakefield Astor, the third and last of the Astor sisters. The pressure of finding a husband is not as stressing as before but since her sisters married into entitled families, it's becoming unbearable.

How is she supposed to find a husband now? Her father lined up some suitors for her but nothing, she's always been jealous of what her sisters had but she didn't want to take it away from them. No. She wants her own. She wants the happiness the Rosie has and the love for Sylvie.

She looks out her windows, someone out there is bound for her. Isn't it?

Graham Chermont, heir to the royal throne.

He paces their living area, not once has anyone said something about marriage. No one!

Certainly not a ball where single ladies will definitely try their hardest for them to be picked. He has to have a queen his father says. Every princess in the world and single woman in his kingdom has set out to claim him and his kingdom and hell would he give it to someone untrustworthy.

 Every princess in the world and single woman in his kingdom has set out to claim him and his kingdom and hell would he give it to someone untrustworthy

-----

A/N

And alas this is the last book of the Girl's Guide Series, what do you think of the Astor sisters?

Is this series a yey or nay? I'm not sure yet.

Cover by one of my very best friends