A Girl's Guide Book 1

to Man Hunting

Set in modern day

The Astor sisters has always been the talk of the kingdom.

Their names and faces splashed on every billboard and newspaper.

Rosemary Wakefield Astor is the eldest among the three by a year. She craved adventure and romance but it seemed impossible to find both with their father constantly nagging their ear off. Plus, she is the eldest, it is only proper to show elegance and grace to set an example to her sisters.

But when her father demanded she marry an Earl, she lost it. She set out to find what she craves the most, love, romance like no other.

It seems selfish to leave her sisters behind but her father left her no choice.

She set out in search for the man she's going to love.

Earl Meyer wanted nothing more than to be married so her family would stop badgering him for grandchildren. He saw the daily news and the Astor sisters were always at the front page, whether it be for charity or for anything, he doesn't have a clue why they would make it to the front page so often.

He stares at one of the sisters and his heart is set. He shall ask one of the sisters to marry him, their father would choose for him and whoever he chooses he shall make her his.

 He shall ask one of the sisters to marry him, their father would choose for him and whoever he chooses he shall make her his

-----

A/N

bleegh! ahaha I haven't sounded so formal in ages.

Anyway, it is set in modern day! Alright! Modern, 21st century. So just don't. They are just figures of my imagination. Nothing more, nothing less.

Rosemary and Leighton will fill you and your imagination soon enough so stay tuned!

Cover up top by MercyWake! <3 <3 <3 thank you so much babe