Falling For You; Two

Falling for you; two

Camille-

What seemed like 10 million hours- but in reality it was only six hours later that we pulled up into a motel in some dingy town, It was about five pm and Logan was tired; I don't blame him he has been driving for the past eight hours straight with only a few breaks in-between.

We were going to get a room so we could shower, order some food for dinner then rest up for the rest of the trip tomorrow. We had about another seven or so hours to go and I really wasn't looking forward to them, I mean who drives this far when we have planes these days.

Logan tried talking to me various times throughout the so far but I shrugged him off every time- I didn't want to talk to him and I didn't have to either; just because he's decided to give me a home and a place to live doesn't mean I'm going to forgive him that easily after a few jokes and smiles- Yes, I was happy to finally have my brother back but why he did what he did to me better have been worth it and whatever lame excuse he's had seven years to come up with better be the truth and I plan on making him suffer for a long time before every things turned back in 'Happy families'

Why should I forgive him anyway? He not only hurt me but abandoned- the story of my life.

A knock on the passenger side door window startled me from my wandering thoughts and back into reality. Logan was bent down with a hand cupping his eyes as he lent on the window so he could see through the window tint.

"You coming or just going to stay here all night?" He joked, while looking at me curiously.

"Yeah" I responded unbuckling my seat belt and shoved the door open; hitting him with it in the process, he landed on the ground with a thud. "Oops" I said with a smirk and sarcasm dripping from my tone but still pretending to be innocent, like I didn't mean it.

Logan groaned and got up off the ground "Same old violent Milli"

"Don't act like you know me" I hissed and slammed the car door once again.

He winced and locked it as I walked off without another word to the main building, waiting out the front for him to catch up so he could pay for the rooms. When he finally got here he pushed open the door and I followed in after him- the bell hanging above the door made a 'Ding' sounding our entrance.

The old guy behind the counter smiled at us as we walked in "Room for two, King bed?" He asked already assuming what we wanted. I rolled my eyes.

I cleared my throat, No way was I sharing a bed with him. "No, Separate rooms- separate beds"

"Joined" Logan corrected handing his credit card over to the slightly balding guy.

He processed everything and handed the card back to Logan with a piece of paper. "Sign here for me Mr. Jackson"

Logan chuckled. "Wow, I've had to sign everything today"

"Who faults that?" I muttered rhetorically and took the key from the old man.

While he was doing what he was doing I went off to find my room, well technically it was 'Ours' but we had separate doors so it was just like having your own. I found it after about two minutes of walking along the 'B' section.

The room number was forty- two, I checked the number on my key to make sure it was the right one then slipped it into the lock- it unlocked easily opened up; the room was a decent size with a queen-sized bed in the middle of the room, A counter by the window with a kettle, toaster and microwave. There was a TV just at the foot of the bed sitting on a chest of draws and two arm chair, there was two doors as well which I'm guessing one leads to Logan’s room and the other to the bathroom.