Human!Foxy x OC (7 minutes in heaven)

Zoey's POV:
I was chilling with my best friends Ben, Jeff, Eyeless Jack, Jane, Freddy, Slender, Chicka, Bonnie, Mangle and Clockwork chatting about stuff. As we were chatting, Laughing Jack came out of no where and asked us if we wanted to play 8 minutes in heaven. We all nod our heads. I then turn to look at Foxy who was in the corner since he got to my pace. I sigh and go back to listening to L.J. After L.J finished talking, he told all the guys to put something in the hat. But after every boy did, I had to pick first. I put my hand in and swirl it around for a bit. I then grab something random and pull it out. I had picked an eye patch. I get pushed into the closet by my friend, Clockwork. After about three minutes someone else was pushed in. "Hey?" I say sighing. "Zoey?" a familiar voice said. "Foxy?" I say questioning him. He nods his head in the dark. I was glad it was dark because I was blushing like crazy. I sit down near the wall thinking of what we should do until I felt a pair of lips on mine. I slowly melt into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. As he wraps his arms around my waist. After a while of kissing I began to unbutton his shirt, feeling his well tone chest. Let's just say we had an interesting 5 minutes in the closet, if you know what I mean .

***3 minutes later***

After we had sex for about five minutes, we got dress again and then we just talked after. Our friends then opened the door and Foxy picked me up bridal style and carried me to my couch and we sat there talking about the funniest things.