Chapter 2

I opened my email and saw a new message from the Taylor Swift fan club. It said

" Hey Azira! You (and 20 other girls|) have been chosen to compete in a "taylor's biggest fan" contest to win concert tickets! Just fill out the form below, and tell us why you are taylor's biggest fan. Why you love taylor. And send us in a video that you think represents your love for taylor"

I could not believe my eyes. There were hundreds of thousands of girls on that site, and I along with only 20 other girls will get the chance to enter this contest to win taylor tickets. I set to work right away. Writing out a long paper on why I love taylor. And why I was her biggest fan. I set up my webcam. And after clicking record took a deep breath and looked straight at it, and begun.

"Hi! My name is Azira, I am 14 years old and I am THE biggest Taylor fan. (I gestured towards my walls covered with her posters) So as you can see I keep any magazine she has ever been in, and paste it on my walls. I am going to represent how much I love taylor right now, by showing you all a dance I choreographed for Taylor's song superstar. The version I am using is my own, it is acoustic and I am the one singing and playing the guitar. I am not very good at that, but I absolutely love to dance!" (I start twisting to the music and soon enough I am so developed in the beat of the song I have forgotten I was recording. I clicked save, and sent it in along with my two papers. Oh well, although winning the tickets are my biggest dream, there are other prizes as well. They said they had other stuff like her t-shirts and cd's. That would be awesome. We cannot afford stuff like that....

-Hey ya'll whadya think? I will upload more often, but only if I get enough reads, or votes.....thanks!