Overboard

You heard Papyrus groan as you and Sans argued. You and Sans continued to argue till things got a bit out of hand.

"You sack of bones! You deserve to be alone!" You yelled

Sans snarled and his eye glowed red a bit. "At least my parents didn't drop me off at a mountain to rot!"

"SHUT UP!" You screamed "YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY PARENTS!!!"

You watched as Papyrus and Sans' expressions change. "Are you crying? Papyrus asked

You felt your cheek and felt a warm liquid running down it. You glared at Sans and ran upstairs. You slammed the bedroom door and slid down it. You put your hands on your face. You wept softly as you heard the soft and calming voice you've come so costumed to.

"Frisk, are you alright?" You heard Flowey ask

Wiping your face you nod. "I-I'm fine..." You mumble

You looked over as Flowey pulled himself over to you. He wrapped himself around your arm. You calmed down a bit as he stayed close. You both jumped a bit as there a knock on the door. You got up as Flowey hid in your shirt. You opened the door to find Sans standing there, a sheepish grin on his face.

"What do you want?" You said with a glare

Sans looked down then back at you "To say I'm sorry..."

"Wait, what?"

"I'm sorry alright. I didn't mean to hurt you."

You sighed and sat on the bed, leaving the door open. You didn't look at him as he sat beside you. An weird silence settled between you two. You felt Flowey shifted uncomfortably in your shirt. You glanced at Sans, who was staring at the ground. You signed and rested a hand on his shoulder. You saw a flash of red in his eye socket, but it left as quickly as it came. You both shifted towards each other and started to get closer to each other until there was a knock at the door. You heard a damn it from Sans and a phew from Flowey as you went to the door. You opened the door to see Papyrus standing there.

"Is everything all right up here?" Papyrus asked

You nodded, "Everything is fine." 

"Oh good, well I'm going to check on my traps so if you need anything call. Alright?"

"Thank you Papyrus. That's very kind of you."

Papyrus nodded and walked off. You closed the door and turned around to look at Sans, who was looking at the ground again. "Um, I should go help him..." He says quickly and got up

~~~~~~~~~~

It has been weeks since you and Sans have fought. Papyrus looked between you and Sans. He then got up and went over to you. He grabbed your wrist and dragged you up to his room. He threw you in the room and slammed the door shut after he went in. You gave him a confused looked as he walked over to you.

"What is going on between you two?" Papyrus asked, a bony hand on his hip

"I honestly don't know." You said and looked down

"Well," Papyrus said and holds your chin, "talk to him. See what he's thinking."

"Alright, I'll do so..."

You pulled yourself away from Papyrus and walked out of the room. Walking down the stairs, you found Sans was no where to be seen. You sighed and sat on the couch, falling asleep a little afterwards. You wake up to find Sans jacket on you. You looked around then looked at the time. 'I've been asleep for two hours? Well I better get to bed'  You got up from the couch and sighed. You started to walk up the stairs till you heard a noise.

"Papyrus? Sans?" You asked as you froze on the middle of the stairs

"It's just me Frisk." You heard Sans voice from his room, which you're still using and don't know why he hasn't kidded you out of the room yet, you walked to the room "Can we talk for a minute?"

"Um sure."

You walked into the room and gasped as you felt yourself get roughly pushed into the door after it's shut behind you. A bony hand traveled up your waist and to your chin. You shivered as he did so.

"S-Sans...?"

"I-I'm sorry, but I need to tell you the truth."

"Okay..."

"I really like you and I want you!"

You stared at him as he looked down. You lifted his head and kissed his teeth in a makeshift. You felt him stiffen and kiss back. You wraps your arms around his shoulders. His hands slid to your waist and you shivered once more.