Puppy Love

Hey guys its Scarlet and I have another laney & Lenny/Larry one shot.😃Please leave a comment and tell me how I'm doing.
PS:IM IN 5th GRADE SO THAT MEANS THAT I DONT HAVE A LOT OF HOMEWORK AND I HAVE A LOT OF FREE TIME SO I WILL HAVE A LOT OF UPDATES POSTED VERY FAST. I will update every 2 or 3 days. So yhea um....... ON WITH THE STORY!!!!

Laneys pov:
I was in the Groj with my band rehearsing for a gig that Corey got us. I felt really tired for some reason but I didn't want to go home because if I did than my mom would make me try on girly outfits cause she went on a shopping spree today.

(Hey it's me scarlet again I just wanted to say that I'm sorry that laneys pov was in bold. I forgot to take off bold mode. Don't worry I'm going to take it off right now.
😳😇😳😇😇 )
Still laneys pov:
Anyways band practice ended early because Trina tripped down the stairs and got her head stuck in kins machine so Corey had to go with her and his mom to the hospital.the twins went to a cheese restaurant so I decided to go home. When I arrived home my mom said she got some new outfits for me. She made me try one on and I actually like the dress she's making me wear to the dog park. (HEY GUYS ITS SCARLET SO SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING AGAIN BUT IM NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN HOW THE DRESS LOOKS LIKE. BECAUSE ITS IN THE PICTURE ON THE TOP.😇⬆️ )
Still Laneys pov
Then my mom said ,"Laney deer can you walk the dog for a little.While I cook dinner?"I responded yes. I got the leash but I won't describe how the dog looks because if you want to know look at the picture on the top. FWI ( The puppy's name is Esmeralda)😉

Lenny's pov
I was walking through the dog park with my dog.
(HEY GUYS ITS ME SCARLET AGAIN SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING BUT I JUST WANT TO MAKE SOMETHING CLEAR. LENNYS DOG LOOKS LIKE LANEYS DOG BUT INSTEAD OF GOLD FUR HIS DOG HAS BLACK FUR AND LENNYS DOG IS A BOY AND LANEYS DOG IS A GIRL. LENNYS DOG IS NAMED EMMIT)

Still LENNYS pov
I was walking until my dog stopped suddenly. I noticed him staring at something. I looked Down the direction he was looking at and I was surprised. He was looking at a girl dog that had Shiny blond fur with a collar that said Esmeralda. I think my dog has puppy lov- ahhhh. My dog started running to the blond dog and it made me fall over and I accidentally let go of the leash.

Laneys pov
I was walking until my dog stopped suddenly. I noticed Esmeralda staring at a boy dog with Flawless black fur.My dog started running to the boy dog, and it made me fall over and I accidentally let go of the leash.

No Ones pov
The two dogs ran to each other and started giving puppy hugs and puppy kisses to one another.( SO ADORABLE )😇
LENNYS puppy/Emit was playing with his new friend Esmeralda/laneys puppy. Lenny finally got off the ground and walked to his puppy. Laney did the same but she was walking to HER puppy. When the two red heads got closer they gasped as they realized who one another are.

LENNYS pov
"O my god I'm so sorry lanes I didn't know this was your puppy." I said. Laney giggled at me and said ," It's okay. You have a really nice dog what's his name." Laney said. I told her that my dogs name is Emit and Laney told me that her puppy is named Esmeralda. Then I asked ..........

Lenny:"Hey Laney do you want to walk together while we walk our dogs because it looks like there getting along pretty well."

Laney: "sure I would love too."

Laneys pov:
I felt a knot in my stomach for some reason but I ignored the feeling. Our puppy's were playing with each other while we were walking. Me and Lenny were talking and laughing in our long conversation. I looked at my watch and it was-OMG ITS 9:45. I told Larry that I needed to go home and he offered to walk me back to my house. I said yes and we started walking to my house.

LENNYS pov
I was walking Laney home. I felt so warm when I was with her.❤️ she so cute and- WAIT DID I JUST CALL LANEY CUTE. OMG what's happening to me!!! We Arrived at Laneys house at 9:55. I kissed her good night on the lips- WAIT A MINUTE DID I JUST KISS LANEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I blushed and quickly said ," o my god SORRY lanes."

Laneys pov
I felt so happy when he kissed me.😃
When he said sorry I quickly kissed him back and said ," It's okay and I kinda like,like you." I blushed hard as I said that. Lenny kissed me on my cheek this time and said ,"I like, like you too." I felt so happy and I asked ,"um Lenny are we a thing now?" He nodded yes. I was filled with joy at this point. Then I said ,"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow,"😇😎
Lenny said ," okay sleep well bye ," then I went into my house and went upstairs to my bedroom with my puppy . I think we were both

LOVE STRUCKED 😍

LENNYS POV
I was in my house and I went upstairs to my bedroom with my puppy and I think we were both

LOVE STRUCKED 😍

( OKAY THATS IT FOR one shot NUMBER 2. My next update will be very soon)😇😇😇

DISCLAIMER: I do not own grojband or the Newmans and never will😢😇😇