Chapter Two

I'm writing this at 12:24am. Idk why.

Dans p.o.v
Ellie is so adorable, I can tell we are going to get along. I don't know if she knows who we are yet, she gave us a weird look like she recognised us, but didn't say anything.
I think she's a little bit shy but will come out of her shell soon. I don't know if she knows about me and Phil. I don't know if we are going to tell the Phans. They'll quite obviously go mental. I'll ask Phil and Ellie.

Ellie's p.o.v
I can't believe I'm getting adopted! How am I meant to tell them why I am in the orphanage? They'll ask me someday. I still can't remember where I recognise them from. Oh well. I've packed all my stuff so I've just gotta go face them. I need to get rid of my stupid stutter. I sound like such a baby.

Magical time skip because I'm god
Phil's p.o.v
Eventually we get Ellie home. It's like 9pm already
"Hey Ellie," I said, "do you have any abbreviations for your name? Such as: Ell, Ells, Elephant"
"Phil she doesn't want to be called Elephant you spork."
Ellie smiled happily. "Um Ell, Ells is fine thanks :)."
"Are you hungry?" Dan asked Ells
"A little bit." She replied
"Do you like pizza???!!!??" I asked
"Um yeah but I only like cheese and tomato"
"WHAT?!" Dan and I replied in utter shock and horror.
"Well that's okay we'll order pizza tonight!" Dan said
Ellie smiled.

Magical time skip because I'm GODDDD
Ells p.o.v
Wow that pizza was good. I just need to rinse my face then I'll be good to go sleep. I'm so tired.
"Ells do you want a shower?" Dan asked me.
"A shower?! What's that?!" I replied anxiously.
Dan and Phil started laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing.
"Are you kidding me?!" Phil said, "Come here and I'll show you."
As we walked past a bedroom I could see a camera and some big lights. I wonder what those are for.
"This is a shower." Phil turned on a switchy thing and water came out of this weird thing. "All you do is take of your clothes and wash, you stand underneath it. You can adjust the temperature here. Here's a towel, one for your hair and one for your body. Oh crap you need shower gel and shampoo and stuff. I'll ring Louise tomorrow. Ok for now just use this. Okay?"
"I think so." I said.
Phil left the room, and I locked the door. I stripped down naked and folded my clothes up neatly, as I didn't have another set. I only had my pyjamas and my clothes I wore today.
I jumped into the shower and turned it on. I adjusted the temperature so that is was not to hot and not to cold.
I had a nice long relaxing shower, and then got out. My pyjamas were in my bag, so I grabbed them out and carefully put them on. I put my clothes neatly back into my bag. I made sure my hair was looking ok. I gave it a brush to get rid of all the knots. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked ok.
I walked into the living room and Dan and Phil were sat watching tv.
"Ells those pyjamas look way to small for you." Dan said, "so did the clothes you were wearing today."
"Well the orphanage gave us one set of clothes each year."
"What?! So you only have the clothes in your bag?" Phil cried.
"That's it I'm ringing Louise. You two are going out on a shopping spree tomorrow."
Dan pulled out his phone (I was so jealous) and rung someone called Louise. "Louise come over now, we need to tell you something." Dan hung up and looked over at me.
"Louise will be round in 15 minutes. She has a little girl called Darcy."

Guess what- time skip 15 minutes later!
Dans p.o.v

I heard a knock at the door. Louise.
"Hey Louise!" I called, "Hey Darcy!"
"Danny!" Darcy cried running over to hug me.
"Ok Louise don't freak," Phil said coming out from the living room, "you're not to tell anyone!"
"Okayyy." Louise said
"WE ADOPTED A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL!" Me and Phil cried at the same time.
"OMG REALLY WHO IS SHE WHERE IS SHE I NEED TO MEET HER!" Louise shouted.
"Louise this is Ells, she is 12 years old."
"Hey"
"Hi"
"Ells this is Louise and she is mine and Phil's friend"
"Hey"
"Hi"
"Louise your gonna like this a lot, but don't shout! We need you to take Ells out shopping tomorrow."
"Omg Yay!!" Louise cried "this is gonna be so much fun!"
Ells smiled happily. She knew her life was gonna be good here.

Ty for reading guys!!