Chapter 1

Trigger warning: mention of self harm/ cutting but only small

phan pov
"Dan," Phil said cheekily, "I've been thinking, don't you think it's time we came out?"
"Um well Phil I don't really want to what will the Phans say? They might hate us. They might unsubscribe. We would lose our jobs!" Dan was already getting emotional as he felt he was betraying Phil.
"Ok babe that's fine."
"No it's not, how can I make it up to you?" Dan asked worriedly.
"Um well I stumbled across this adoption in London page.....?" Phil said with a sly, cheeky grin on his face.
"Wow, Phil, is it a girl or a boy you want?" Dan didn't really mind as he had thought of the idea too, and they had a spare bedroom that everyone thought was Phil's, but it obviously wasn't really.
"Really?! You think so?!" Phil asked in disbelief, he thought Dan would say no instantly. Dan nodded. "Well I didn't really have time to look but can we go? Now? Please?" Phil gave Dan the puppy dog eyes.
"Nuhhh, not the puppy eyes. Stop. Fine! We'll go!!" Dan cried laughing
"Yay!" Phil laughed like a child being taken to the sweet-shop, "I'll go grab my coat!!"

~we are now in Ellie's p.o.v~

"GIRLLLLS! Anyone aged between ten and thirteen be ready downstairs in 20 minutes!! NOWWWWW!"

I sighed. Being aged 12 isn't good in this situation. Just on the verge of puberty. What was the point in going down when no-body is going to adopt me? I decided to get changed anyway, but not go downstairs. I put on my black t-shirt and black skinny jeans, and to add some colour (yes I'm British so I spell it colour not color) some colourful wrist bands and some bright pink converses. I check my self in the mirror. I look acceptable. I brush my snowy white hair into a quick ponytail, and await the arrival of our guests.

~magical time skip coz I'm goddd! (Phil's P.O.V)~

We arrived at the adoption place thing and I am so pumped. We've been to others before and there was no-one there that we really had that click with, so we came here.
We walked inside and was immediately met by a snotty five year old crying. And that's why we're staying away from the five year olds.
"Eliza shut up. Hi guys I am Madame Milli. I have all the girls lined up in that room to your left, feel free to talk to them. But I can't find bloody Ellie, that stupid girl, she must be up in her room sulking like the little cow she is."
I looked at Dan and saw him fighting back the urge to punch or kick that woman (omg i just deleted it all but i got it back)
" Come on Dan. Lets go meet the girls"
As we passed the stair case i saw long snowy white long hair disappear over the banister. Maybe that was Ellie? We walked into the room and I knew instantly that we weren't gonna click with these girls. One look at Dan told me he thought the same thing. They were to girly.

Ellie's p.o.v
I saw the two guys that were coming to adopt someone. They looked cool. I had a physical war with my self whether or not to go down. Eventually I decided to go down as I was bored and had nothing to do, and hey, I could get adopted! I strolled casually into the room and was met by two guys that I vaguely recognised from somewhere. I could quite put my finger on it though. Oh well. They heard the door open and simultaneously turned to look around at me. They looked at each other, looked at me again, and smiled.

Dans p.o.v
Omg she is perfect. One look at Phil tells me he thinks the same.
"Hey!" I said, walking up to the girl. "Who might you be?"
"I am E-E-Llie. I I I I am t-t-twelve."
"Hey Ellie!" Phil said, "Tell us a bit about you!" I saw Phil look her over and I saw he frowned when he looked at her arms, strange.
"W-w-well, I c-come from s-Somerset.  Um. I l-li-like o-o-one direction, p-panic! at t-the disco and muse."
"Well Ellie, let me chat with Phil, and then we'll get back to you."

"We have to adopt her. Did you see her arms?!" Phil asked me, quite distressed.
"No, what was wrong with them?"
"CUTS DAN CUTS. SHES FRIKKING 12 AND SHE CUTS."
I was shocked. "We can't mention it to her straight away, she might go off of us."
"So yes or no?"
"Yes!! 100%"

Ellie's p.o.v
"I'm sorry, Ellie." My heart sank. "Your gonna go have to pack your bags." Wait what? "COZ WE ARE ADOPTING YOUUUUUU!"

It took a moment for the words to sink in. Then I realised. I was getting adopted?!

"R-really?!"
"Truly"
"N-no joke?"
"No joke"
"Oh-oh m-my g-g-God!!" I cried happily. "T-thank you. S-so m-m-m-much!"
"No problem Ellie, No problem at all."

Did you like it? It took me ages to write. I will update soon! Thanks for reading, if you have any prompts, I'll be happy to take them. Thanks,
Maddz. Xx