Great, that would mean my father was going to turn up at some point. Just what I needed in my final year.

I swept my gaze across the great hall and noticed people looking agitated or scared. Others were leisurely eating their breakfast, blissfully unaware of anything wrong, just like I was just minutes earlier. I exchanged a short glance with Scorpius who looked at me with worried eyes. Now I really wanted to be in his arms, hiding from the world.

"Miss Potter? Mr Weasley?" Professor McGonagall came marching down the aisle. Her usually perfectly tight prim hair bun was in disarray and she looked like she hadn't slept. She lowered her voice as she reached us. "I am assuming you've read the sad news."She gestured to the paper. "I need you two as head boy and girl to keep everyone calm and try to keep things as normal as possible until we find out what has happened. No student must leave the Hogwarts Grounds until the aurors have completed their investigations."

We both nodded mutely.

"What about the Quidditch match this afternoon Professor?" Roxy asked.

Professor McGonagall sighed and pondered for a moment. "Yes it should go ahead in memory of Amie. "

Roxy nodded and turned away not wanting to be under the headmistresses steely gaze.

"Oh one last thing Miss Potter. Your father and brother will be here shortly. You may want to warn Mr Malfoy over there. I don't think they'll take too kindly that he's lied to you and them all summer about teaching here." She looked at me knowingly before a sadness clouded her eyes once more.

"Thank you Professor." I smiled reassuringly. "We'll do our best to keep everything under control."

She gave me a rare smile before rushing off back out the hall.

"Poor Amie. Shall we do some sort of tribute to Amie before the match?" Roxy asked pushing her plate away from her, still full of food. I didn't blame her. My stomach felt a little queasy also. I definitely did not want to finish my breakfast.

I hadn't been that close with Amie but being on the same Quidditch team we had been friends. She was a sweet, outgoing girl in sixth year who always had a smile on her face. What on earth was she doing by the Shrieking Shack that late at night!?

My stomach flopped. We were at the Shrieking Shack yesterday. We almost died there yesterday! The thought terrified me. Did we anger the banshee? But that still didn't explain what she was doing there.

"Lils?" Roxy nudged me.

"Oh um yes we should. That's a good idea." I agreed and rested my head in my palms.

"We need a chaser now. None of the people at tryouts were anywhere as good as Amie," Roxy sighed. "Where am I going to find a chaser at such short notice?"

"You need a chaser?" I removed my head from my hands to see Oliver standing behind us. He looked happy this morning. To be honest he probably didn't have a care in the world. He wouldn't have known Amie.

"OOO Ollie! Yeah I just need one for this match. Know anyone?" Roxy fluttered her eyelids. Unbelievable. One minute she genuinely looked so sad and next she was flirting all over the shop.

"As a matter of fact I used to play Quidditch as a Chaser for the New York Harlequins. Second best team in America." He sat down next to me. "Alright little red?"

I groaned and rubbed my temples. I was starting to get a headache. Then I realised what he had just called me. "What did you just say?"

"Are you alright?" he looked at me strangely.

"No, what did you call me?"

"Erm, little red?"

"Yeah, don't call me that." I muttered looking away. That was what Scorpius used to call me a few years ago.

"O-kay. Didn't mean to rile your cages there."

Whoops. I didn't mean to sound so hostile. I smiled and shook my head. "Sorry, I've just got a headache. I think I'm just going to sit outside for a bit." I got up and walked out the hall. I walked straight to my favourite place to go and think. It was on the rickety bridge connecting the back exit of the castle to the grounds of Hogwarts. Over a great deep ravine. It was beautiful as you could see all the mountains and the black lake and you tended not to get disturbed by hoards of other students.

I was looking out peacefully when I pair of hands wrapped around my eyes, blinding me. "Guess who?"

I instantly recognised the spicy, chocolaty cologne. It was a little heady at first, being enveloped in a great hug of aromas, a little like drinking too much red wine at once but I had grown to love it over the past two years. I smiled and leaned into Scorpius who had dropped his hands which now circled around my waist, pulling me into him. "I missed you in the last hour." he murmured against my neck.

"I know, I could tell from all the pining looks," I joked half heartedly. "Did you hear about Amie?" He nodded but stayed silent for me to continue. "I just can't believe we were there yesterday. And then this. It's such a mystery."

"I'm just glad it wasn't you. As I said yesterday. I don't know what I'd do without you." I snuggled into him, thanking my lucky stars. There was a slight chilly breeze in the air today which would make the match later so much worse. We looked out into the clear blue skies, at the landscapes for a couple more minutes before walking back into the castle hand in hand.

Updated!!!! Wooo! Finally! It's okay everyone probably hates me for making you wait so long. But good news it I've already started writing the next chapter so that should be up very soon!

But poor Amie :( and there might be a killer loose on campus. Who is it any guesses? How long will Scorily  last before things start to turn sour?

Oh and I just saw the Now You See Me 2  Trailer and ohmygoodness it's Daniel Radcliffe! Embrace the magic Harry!

But I hope you enjoyed it as much as you used to! Please comment/vote/share to your friends :) :) :)!!