"W-wait (Y/N), w-what are you doi-" He was cut off by a pair of lips smashing into his, pulling away you began to giggle. "A-actually I wouldn't mind you holding me, hugging me, kissing me, touching me, and feeling me. I love you a lot as well Nagisa, please go on" He didn't know how to respond to that and just whimpered in frustration, you felt something poke you from under. He seemed unsure he cared about how you felt about all of this and how you felt about him and if you were to do it would change things between you. He realized that he's been ignoring you for nothing and it turned out you felt the same way, not only that but you actually asked him to do "it". But he just couldn't say no. After all this time it was finally happening and he made sure it would be something the both of you would never forget, something as special as this could never be forgotten.

"Come on Nagisa~ Please" You gently grabbed his hand and placed it on your breast squeezing it lightly causing a you to moan loudly. He gently pushed you to the couch and began to leave little kisses on your neck, sucking on it to find your sweet spot. You gasped as he nibbled right there then backing away to see you neck filled with his marks. Nagisa gently lifted up your skirt to reveal your (F/C) panties admiring all of you. His finger lightly traced your stomach and your inner thigh until that finger was right at the middle of your panties. "You haven't been touched here yet huh? This is the first time?" You nodded your biting your lip to prevent any other noises to be heard. Nagisa took your underwear off and pulled your dress right above your breast to see all of you. His head lowered down to your womanhood which was very wet. You felt his breath right on it making you cry out and gently pull his hair.

"I'm the first" he whispered blowing on your sensitive area before finally licking and sucking your clit. "Nagisa w-wait PLEASE A-AH~" Your moans were music to his ears, which just showed how much of a good job he was doing. He licked all of your wetness before entering his tongue inside of you. "D-don't a-ah move i-it around!~ y-your gonna m-make me" He pulled his tongue out which just cause you to yelp at sudden emptiness.

"Are you going to release? I just started" He laughed nervously and smiled shyly leaning towards you to kiss your cheek then nuzzled his face into your collarbone. You were panting extremely hard and gently thrust your hips up desperately trying to rub against something to calm your heat down. His hands found themselves on your hips. He couldn't help but think how lucky he was and he never really understood how girls could be so beautiful, especially you. He was actually surprised he hasn't passed out yet seeing that this all must have been a dream, another one of those dirty dreams. But much more passionate, sweet, and gentle. "You want me down there to help you right?" You cupped his cheeks nodding, hoping that he was going to continue what was stopped but you suddenly had another idea.

"W-wait Nagisa, c-can I go on top?" You asked in a shy voice too scared to look at Nagisa directly in the eyes. You heard a chuckle before feeling yourself being lifted up and right on top of him just like in the beginning. You took your dress off completely which was the last article of clothing between the both of you. "A-ah i'm afraid i'll go s-slow for you, I want to pleasure y-you as much as I can.." You admitting. "Don't worry (Y/N) however you feel comfortable okay? I'll help you start" His hands traveled to your waist and lifted you up and then down at his member making you whimper out a moan, your moans sounded so innocent and pure it made him pant out as he let out adorable groans feeling your tight walls around him. Nagisa lifted you up and down before you took both of his hands and slowly moved on your own. As you moved gently he looked at you, eyes filled with lust.

"(Y/N) c-can I...again?" He asked, cute sounds were heard from the blue haired boy. "Y-yeah j-just please keep on g-going" You pleaded moving up and down once more before Nagisa flipped you over and thrust in deeply. Your hand found themselves gripping the couch cushions as he went in and out at a fast pace. "A-oh y-you're s-shaking, a-are you close?" Nagisa asked between moans. "Y-yeah! I-I AM!" He began to go even fast. "t-that's okay, me too" and before you can even do anything you immediately came together with the boy, arching your back at the intense amount of pleasure.

"N-nagisa before you pull out, c-can we-" You panted out not being able to finish you sentence but he already knew what you wanted.

"Of course, we'll go as many times as you want. It's alright~" He smiled warmly and kissed your hand gently. Let's just say this all lasted for quite a while~

*****************

Lmao I know Nagisa is very OOC in this but I actually wanted to make him as dirty as possible since he's so innocent and you really just can't imagine his doing something like this. But as you know once you're in my book lol....good luck ;)

NO REGRETS, since Candy's birthday is coming up i'll maybe write a lemon of her a Nagisa BECAUSE THAT'S THE AMAZING FRIEND I AM :D

She's not going to read it thoo :( TOO INNOCENT I MUST TAKE AWAY THAT INNOCENCE.

Btw sorry if there's a few or a lot of grammar mistakes. I took many breaks writing this lemon for some reason. I hope it makes sense though because I never look over them oops ._____.