[One]

Things you need throughout the story
F/N First name
H/C Hair color
L/H S/H Long hair/Short hair
N/N Nickname
H/C Hair color
E/C Eye color
S/T Sword Type
F/C Favorite color
S/F/C Second favorite color
F/F Favorite food

More will be added throughout the story!

F/N P.O.V

I ran. I ran and couldn't seem to stop. My heart was breaking, tears streaming down my face. Zane killed my family. I had let my guard down for a mere moment, and he took advantage of that.

I ran through the forest, pulling my cloak over my head. After a few minutes, I stopped to catch my breath. I pulled my backpack off my back and reached in to grab the locket my brother had given me.

I clipped it around my neck and swung my bag back onto my back. I walked for a little while until I found something strange. A diamond sword. I reached forward to pick the sword up when something, or someone tackled me from behind. They pushed my face in to the ground. Then they grabbed my bag and I was being tied up.

"Great." I muttered under my breath. I looked up to see three guys. One had crystal blue eyes and blonde hair, another had light brown hair and also had blue eyes. The last one had blue hair and matching blue eyes. "Wait, you're a girl?!" The guy with blue hair yelled. "You can't just ask someone why they're a girl Dante!" Yelled the guy with blonde hair. "My Irene!"

We set off somewhere. We finally got to a place called Phoenix Drop. They took me to a house and put me in a room upstairs. A girl came up a few minutes later and looked at me. "We've never seen her around here before," The brown haired one said. "She could be working with Zane." I barked out a harsh laugh, only to be silenced by a hit on the back of the head. I turned around and glared at the blue haired guy, who shrunk under my gaze.

The girl nodded, walked forward and took my cloak off from over my head. Then something's strange happened. My wings came out. They made my ropes snap, and fall in coils around me. They also knocked the guards across the room, leaving then stunned. The girl was frozen, staring at me in shock and slight disbelief. I took that chance, and ran towards the window. I heard them yelling after me, a few 'stop her's!' I just ignored them, and leapt out the window, my black feathered wings curling to my body instinctively.

I plunged towards the ground, but opened my wings at the last moment, sending me soaring upwards. I let out a sigh, flying high over the trees. 'Just let it happen.' I thought. 'I won't have to use them again after this.'

Now you may be wondering why someone wouldn't use wings. I mean, they're really cool, right?! Wrong. That was the whole reason Zane killed my family in the first place. He called my some freak hybrid, staring me in the eyes as he slit my fathers throat. That's the reason.

Hey guys! Hope you like it this is my first story I will publish more throughout the week, or I will try. School. UGHHHHHH. Well bye!