"Shut up!" I screamed, and Tony fell silent. "You don't know shit! So stop acting like you do," I spat. "Yes I knew. Do you want to know how I knew, Tony?"

He didn't respond, just stared at the ground.

"Well don't you?!"

He swallowed and nodded, looking back up at me.

"One night, he woke up screaming. Nothing new," I started. "But this was different. He wouldn't let me help him, because he said I would hate him if he told me what happened. But I made him. And yes, Tony, at first I was angry. I was angrier than I've ever been in my life! But Bucky didn't do those horrible things. He wasn't in the right state of mind, Hydra made him think Mom and Dad were terrorists. That's why he did what he did. And every day he regrets it," my voice cracked and I took a slight breath. "So yeah, Tony, I can look at him."

Tony was silent for a moment, and ran his hand through his hair. "Well you need to pick a side, Cara," he said quietly. "Like I said. Things have changed."

My chest suddenly felt tight, and I struggled to breathe normally. "Tony, you're my brother," I reached around to the side pocket of my backpack discretely and stepped closer to him. "I love you and you know that."

My brother suddenly hugged me tightly. "I love you too, Cara. I know we don't really say that, but I do."

"That's why I'm sorry," I muttered, pressing my hand in between his shoulder blades. "He needs me."

Tony pulled away, "What are you talk-" Suddenly, he slumped up against me, completely unconscious.

I removed my hand from his back and threw the small tranquilizer dart I had used across the room. Dragging him over to the couches, I tossed him up against them, all the while holding back tears.

"Oh my god, oh my god," I muttered, pushing my hair out of my face and stumbling back to the wall.

Before I could think to do anything else, I ran into the elevator, hitting a random button on the wall. I tore the burner cell out of my bag and began dialing a number. My hand shook as I held it up to my ear.

"Pick up pick up pick up pick up," I whispered, my eyes beginning to sting. "Please, God, pick up."

The dial tone stopped, and my heart jumped.

"Who is this?" The familiar voice spoke lowly and I almost began sobbing at the sound of it.

"Bucky, it's me," I cried shakily. "I-I just got home a-and Tony knows about us and there's photographers outside the building and we screamed at each other a-and I tranquilized him, and I told you not to do anything stupid. Where the hell are you?"

There was no response for a moment, just breathing.

"Buck, please," I begged.

"The place I know best," he said, and quickly hung up.

The doors slid open, and I wasn't quite sure what to do. I wasn't about to be a fucking gazelle again, so I started towards the back service door. I took out the sweatshirt in my bag and put it on, pulling the hood up over my hair. When I was out on the sidewalk, I began walking with absolutely no idea where to go.

I repeated Bucky's words over and over in my mind, not entirely sure what they meant. All I knew that it would be where he grew up. So, I had walked all the way from Stark Tower to Brooklyn. My feet ached but I didn't care. I needed to find Bucky. For over two hours, I'd been scouring my mind for places that Bucky had told me about before I'd left. I stopped walking suddenly. I knew where he was.