[13] "I am apart of you. i am your wolf."

"Your okay ladies. Lets get you to the nursery. The pups are safe! There are guards, No need to worry." I reassured the women as I assured them out of the ball. I don't know what came over me but I some how felt it was my job to get the ladies out and to the children. People here acted as a pack so I just said pups without realizing it.

"ALPHA!" Logan's voice rang out as I heard a loud yelp as pain shot through my chest. There was nothing but pain. I yelped in a wolf way and fell. I heard gasps as the woman stopped to help me up but I denied. "Get to the pups! I'll get to your Alpha." I declared and they whimpered. "Now!" I growled and they ran before changing into their wolves. I felt more pain and I looked up through the crowd. I saw Bryce and Sin. Sin was winning.

I have to help Bryce. I saw Sin stalking towards Bryce smirking a wolfie grin... No. No! He's going to kill him! I stood up with all my strength and ran towards the two. Then I tripped. I freaking tripped! No! No! He jumped and...

A large growl ripped through the ball as Sin was knocked to the side, HARD. He whimpered as he hit the ground and he looked at me shocked. Everyone did. I was even shocked. I, Amber Anderson, was standing up to a rival alpha, in a rare color, as a wolf. I growled in warning protectively standing in front of Bryce. "He will not hurt what's mine." A voice hissed in my head. I hadn't cared right now. Who ever the voice was, was right.

He growled and stood. The whole ball room was silent as they waited for something to happen. I kept my eyes on him and he looked around not moving. That's when he pounced. He jumped and tried to hurt me but I bit his ear and he cried as I tore it off. He shifted back and I glared at him through my wolf. "This is not over Luna Amber." He growled back letting out some sort of bark and shifting before running out with his pack.

I turned and looked at the pack, they looked astonished and frightened. That's when I felt a stinging feeling in my side. I looked around my left side to see blood dripping down my stomach. He must've done it before I tore his ear off. My mouth reaked of blood and I knew it when I dropped the ear. I looked down at it then up. "Mate." The voice whimpered. Bryce. Shit Bryce. I let out a growl knowing Sin hurt him before others back up in submission. They lowered their heads and did some type of bowing actions.

I looked around the ball room and my eyes landed on Bryce. I ran over while people and wolves gasped before moving out of my way. I slid to a stop and buried my nose into Bryce's neck. He whimpered and relaxed into my touch as the voice purred. Bryce please be okay... "I-I'm okay Amber. H-How are you wolf?" A deep voice asked and I felt comfortable. Bryce? "Yes its me. I can read your thoughts as you can mine. Its mind link." I nodded in my wolf and barked as people came rushing over.

I growled and blocked them from accessing him in case they brought harm since my protections was on high alert. "It's okay Luna. We're here to help." The man with grey hair clarified and I huffed out a breath looking him up and down before moving satisfied. He dressed like a doctor so hey, he's a doctor I guess. "Alpha, this is going to cause pain fo-" I let out a low warning growl and he looked up at me in approval. I nodded hesitantly to continue before laying down behind Bryce to relax the voice inside me. She was getting anxious. "As I was saying, This is going to hurt for 3 seconds, as it reduces the injuries then you can heal on your own." He nodded his breath getting heavier as they stuck a needle into him. "Your okay Bryce." The voice said as Bryce's wolf closed his eyes.

⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️

"Okay Amber, think of your human form. Think of your blonde hair, sparkling chocolate brown eyes, your body, anything." Bryce explained. I did just as he said and soon I yelped as pain erupted every where. I screamed and cried before I felt nothing but a soft blanket covering me. My eyes were fluttering closed as I tried to keep them open. "It's been a long day princess, lets get you to bed." I was lifted and placed on something soft. The bed as I felt a kiss placed upon my head.

"Sleep, Mi Amore." A deep voice whispered as I suddenly felt myself falling into a deep sleep...

...

...

...

...

...

"Amber..."

...

...

"Amber." I groaned in response as I cuddled deeper into the blankets. "Amber, Wake up..." I fluttered my eyes open as I heard her voice again. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Where are you?" I demanded as I saw nothing but blackness. "Over here." I saw a light flicker as a beautiful white wolf appeared. I stood up and climbed out of bed. I slowly and cautiously started walking towards her.

She giggled. "Its alright, I'm not going to hurt you, I am part of you. I am your wolf." Her voice was like a sweet bell.

"My wolf? How are you apart of me? What is this?" I shot questions at her and she giggled.

"Your a werewolf Amber. You always have been. You get the gene from your father. His side is werewolf. I am your wolf side as you are your human side. I am apart of you because I am in your mind. Thats where we are now. In your head. You were a late shifter. When Sin attempted to harm Bryce, we snapped and I cameout in full control. That is why you felt the way you did. Bryce is also a werewolf. You got to see his amazing wolf when he snapped at Sin. He was protecting you. What you feel towards him is a mate bond. It pulls you forward. In this case, you saw Luke. His wolf. "

I stood processing his words. "Luke..? Wow, what a coincidence." I muttered as she shook her wolf head. "Amber, No, Luke is your Luke." I stood shocked. "Wait, so your saying ALL of my secrets I told Luke... BRYCE knows?" I asked. She nodded and I stood dumbfounded.

"That Jerk!" I suddenly exclaimed. "He tells me no-- he didn't even tell me! Oh my moon goddess! After all these years?! Moon goddess? What is wrong with this dumb world!?" I shouted with my eye twitching at the end in irritation.

"You will know the rest of the answers in the future. Your waking up. Also, give our mate, Bryce a chance. My name is Crescent. I will always be there for you to speak with me. I am in your head forever and always."

That's when I felt consciousness seeping back in...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUNN DUNN DUNNNNNN! She found the truth! AND SHES A FLIPPING WEREWOLF!? DUNN DUNN DUNNNNNN AGAIN! Hope you enjoyed the part! I will publish soon again! Her wolf is above, or to the side!

~Destiny