Chapter 3

Laurance's POV

They all looked confused but shockingly enough, Aphmau was blushing. "What do we do now?" she asked Garroth. He looked at her and shrugged his shoulders, my Irene.. was I not supposed to say that? "We'll come back tomorrow, you can hold onto this so you two can talk." Garroth said handing the device to Aphmau. She nodded, they packed their stuff and left. "What was that about?" Aphmau asked. "I'm glad I can talk to you." I stated. She smiled slightly and asked, "You don't spy on me, do you?" Heh, I hope she understands. It's hard for what I say to go through so I usually say it with a pause in between each word. "I wouldn't say spy, more rather 'watch'." I said, she looked a little confused. "Can I ask you something?" I asked her as Travis walked in the room. He sees what's going on and says, "Hey dude, whoa.. this is cool." Aphmau got it through and asked, "Who's that?" "That's Travis, he is usually next door." I say glaring at Travis. He then left, leaving me an Aphmau alone once again. "So, can I ask you something?" I asked once again. "Okay." Aphmau said. "Could you concentrate and try to see me?" I asked, she looked confused like before. Only this time, way more confused. "Please?" I asked, she nodded slowly.

She closed her eyes and looked like she was concentrating her best, I can't believe she's actually doing it. I looked at my hands and they started glowing, not a nice colour. They were glowing red, a dark ominus red. I looked at my hand and stared at it in confusion, I was pulled into the darkness. Frantically, I looked around. It was that dark place once again, my hands were no longer glowing. Wait, Aphmau isn't here. I'm alone. I look around more hoping to see someone, I see nobody. I feel as if I've been in this place for hours, days in fact. After some time I am pulled back out of this dimension. I end up somewhere unfamiliar. I look around, people are at tables eating. I walk around, I'm unnoticed. Confused, I continued to walk around. Then I saw it, Aphmau and Garroth at a table together laughing. No!.. No! No! No! I fell to my knees, Aphmau looked at me. She looked down with an ashamed look, I sat there. She can see me, why when I'm like this. How could she do this to me!? She stood up and walked away from him apologizing, what is she doing? She walked passed me gesturing for me to follow her, I did so. 

It's weird she can see me but I guess that's what this 'concentration' did. We went to the lobby and then outside. "How long has it been?" I asked. "10 days." she replied. I was in that dimension for 10 days! "My Irene!" I said, putting my hand on the side of my head. "How can I see you?" she asked. "Honestly, I have no clue. It must have something to do with your concentration, that time ago." I said. She nodded. "Aphmau.." she looked at me, waiting for me to continue. "If you know I love you.. then why are you on a date with Garroth?" I asked, she looked down. "H-he asked me out.. and I thought I would give him a chance.. y-you're dead, I don't think we can date if.. you're dead." she said in the calmest voice possible. Everything around me went slow, I could hear my heartbeat. This always happens, I should have seen it coming. I sigh and nod, I want to explain to her that I'll get a second chance at life if she loves me but.. I can't. It's one of the rules, I want her to find out for herself. She smiles at me and says, you go home. "Honestly, I have no idea how you got here." She concentrated like before, and I was back home.

She came back a few hours later, she could still see me. This is miracle like! It's a lot later than I thought it was. Frankly, I thought it was 4:00. It is actually 7:30. I found it upsetting that she could see me, but she can't hold my hand or anything. Even if she tried, her hand would go right through mine causing me a mountain of pain. She ended up watching something, I stood awkwardly off to the side. It was even more awkward now, she just sees me being awkward. "I have a question." she said turning around and facing me. "And it is?" I questioned. "Have you always just stood awkwardly off to the side when I would watch T.V.?" I smirked and said, "Heh, yea.." she turned back around and continued watching the T.V. Travis decided it'd be a good time to show up, so he went through the wall. He then said, "Hey." he stood beside me. Aphmau turned around and she actually saw Travis. "Hi there." she said, giving him a wave. Travis awkwardly waved back. "She can see me?!" he asked in shock. "Heh, she can. But I don't know how long it'll last." Travis was still mesmerized, he left making an odd expression. I shrugged it off and stood there, like normal. 

As she was watching T.V. she said, "Why don't you watch the show with me? It'll be less awkward." I sat on the couch, I can't feel the couch that well. But I know I'm sitting on it. I didn't understand the show but I stayed there, I am just happy to be closer to her. "Do you understand?" she asked, putting what she was watching on pause. "Heh, I have no idea." I said shrugging my shoulders. She then explained to me about this 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' show, it was an odd show but I understand how it can be likeable. She watched the show and I did my best to understand what on earth was going on during it. The show ended and she made me stay out of her room because she said she was going to change. I listened, I never watched anyone anyways. She walked out and got water like she usually does, I followed her and she didn't seem to mind. She stopped drinking and turned to me. "Where do you sleep?" she asked. "I can't sleep." I said, she walked back to her room and laid down. I stood off to the side, the room was not completely dark because the moon light was brightening the room up slightly. 

"Lay down." she said, this caught me off guard. She knows I can't sleep, so why bother try. "I told you, I can't sleep." I said, still standing there. "You're creeping me out standing there so could you at least lay down." She said. "Where?" I asked while smirking, she can't see it since the lighting. "Doesn't matter." "Okay then." I said and laid next to her, staring into her eyes. We stared into eachothers eyes and then she said, "Y'know.. for a ghost you have nice eyes." I smiled, even in death my eyes are nice. She kissed me, how is this possible! It hurts so much, but I love her! I'm fighting the pain and I kiss her back. She can tell I'm in pain and stops kissing me. "Sorry." she says moving away from me. "It's okay." I said. This isn't supposed to be possible, yet it is. I go into thought, but am pulled out of it. "We'll try." she says, staring at me. "Try what?" I asked. Then she said, "We'll try a relationship."

1374 Words!

Ah! That is the perfect ending, y'know.. I added that ending earlier but moved it because I found the end would be a better spot. I just thought I'd let you know! I love making these cute endings, they're probably my favourite part of writing. I hope I can get this chapter out because it's storming right now. Let's keep our fingers crossed, if you're reading this then looks like it got out to ya! But, I will see you whenever! Byee! ~Taylor