Truth or Dare

JOJO POV

Since everybody wanted to act deaf , I decided that I'll start the game.

"Ok well since nobody wants to start, I'll start" I said

Let the games begin

Looking over at Femi, I said "Truth or dare"

"Truth" Femi replied

Bitch

" Okay, Is it true that you had sex with my sister?" I asked really wanting to know, because if Sade lied to me I'm beating her ass.

"Jojo!" Sade glared at me from across the circle.

I ignored her and focused my attention back on Femi "Well?" I said
Everybody looked at him then back to me then to him again.

"Nah bro" he answered

Good.

Femi looked over at Anthony and said "Truth or Dare"

"Dare" Anthony replied

"Iight, I Dare you to kiss Erica" Femi said.

Erica leaned over getting ready to kiss him, but Anthony put his hand up in attempts to block her lips. The whole room laughed, while he just simply shrugged his shoulders. Erica was the school Thot, and everybody knew Anthony just wanted to fuck. No relations. Erica looked down in her lap her face flushed.

Damn , tony bogus asl💀💀

"Anywayssss, moving on, Aeron truth or dare?" Anthony said to his twin brother.

Everybody laughed

"Truth, I guess" He replied

"ok, is it true you let Alyssa suck your dick, under the bleachers?" He said looking over to see his response

Sade and Kennedy gasped and said at the same time "Alyssa the nerd?!" They both said surprised.

This didn't come to a surprise to me or Femi, cause we already knew that bitch was going. Never underestimate a bitch to be a freak hoe 😂😂😂

Brandy looked over at Aeron, and tilted her neck, waiting for his response. Unlike Anthony and Erica, Brandy and Aeron were going out officially now. But like all of us we were hoes before we met our girls.

"Well, did you?!" Brandy said while muffing his head.

"Ahh, chill Brandy, but yeah I did. But that was way before I met you" he responded

"Whatever" Brandy rolled her eyes as she started talking to Kennedy.

Anthony petty for asking him that. 😂

I seem Femi whispering something in Aeron's ear. He think he slick. Influencing people's truth or dare.

Aeron looked over at Kennedy
"Truth or dare Ken"

Kennedy looked over and replied "Truth"

"Is it true, Jojo ate you out?"
    Her face started blushing while Everyone looked at her waiting for her response. Sade looked at me then her and started laughing. I smacked my lips, and looked over at Femi, because I knew he told Areon to ask her that, so he could get back at me for asking him what I asked him earlier.

Verryyyy funny.

"Yes" Kennedy replied

"Damn bro, you eat pussy?" Anthony said, while laughing. Then Femi started laughing and before you know it the whole room was laughing.

"Man, fuck y'all" I said while trying to change the subject. "Iight who's next?"

"Iight, I quit, I quit" Anthony said

"Sade truth or dare" Kennedy asked

"Dare" she replied

"Ummmm I dare you to, kiss Brandy!" She said.

Brandy started giggling.

I raised my eyebrow while I watched Sade lean over to Brandy and kiss her on the cheek.

"I meant on the lips!" Kennedy said.

"You didn't say where" Sade replied while shrugging her shoulders.

"Okay this game is getting boring! Let's play hide and go seek" Aeron said.

"Okay, I'll be the seeker, I'll count to 20, before I come find y'all"

"Ok bet" Anthony said as everybody ran to go find a hiding spot.

"1....2....3.....4......5......6......7......8......9....10.....12........13.......14.......15......16.....17..........18.......19............20!!!
Ready or not here I come" I shouted laughing, I felt like a kid again.

Sorry for any typos. Please comment and vote!