Kennedy POV

As I was walking down the hallway with Jojo after school. I was wondering if we were moving too fast. Maybe we should just talk for right now. I decided to bring up the subject.
"Jojo don't you think we're moving too fast?" I asked as I looked his way as we were now walking to his car in the parking lot since I'm going to his house.
"No." He replied nonchalantly while getting in the car and started it letting it run before looking over at me.

he continued "I do admit we're moving fast, but that's only because I wanted you all to myself as soon as possible, ever since we met each other when we were young I lowkey had a crush on you. When I turned 12 it just grew stronger, because my like for girls did. You were the only girl I could imagine my self with. We don't have to go through the talking stage because I already know you Ken"

My head was down because I was smiling so hard. I've always liked him too. And I'm glad he shot his shot because if he didn't I would still be single.
"Awnnnn Jojo, who knew you could be sweet" I looked at him before leaning over and kissing him. He kissed me back before saying
"I'm not sweet, don't ever associate me with that word" he said before taking off towards his house.
"Not even for me?" I asked in a flirtatious tone before leaning over and kissing his neck. Since our childhood I knew that was his spot. Because I used to always tickle him there.
"Fuckkk Ken stop" he said while jerking his neck.

I ignored him and continued. Giving him a hickey. Believe it or not I've wanted to do this since I was 12 too.
"Kennedy" he groaned my name while I saw his hands tense up on the steering wheel. " Stop before I fuck you up, and you start something you don't want to start" he said while pulling up to his house. And getting out the car then coming to my side, opening the door then picking me up.

"Jojo put me down" I said while laughing but I was lowkey turned on.
"Nah, since you want to play games, we gone play a game" he replied before opening the door and continuing up the stairs to his room. He closed the door and threw me on his bed.

"This game is called "Simon says" he said

Sade and Femi wouldn't be home till later because they stayed after school to do homework in the library. And neither would the twins. So I knew we had the house to ourself.

He looked at me as he took off his shirt and shoes. Then hopped in the bed.
He began taking off my huaraches unlacing them. He sat them down on the floor. I don't know why I'm getting turned on by him just simply taking off my shoes.
"Take off your jacket" he said in a voice that made me want to take off more than just my jacket. I stood up and slid off my jean jacket and then threw on the bed.
"Now lay back down" he said his voice now raspy. 
Since I had on a crop top my tattoo was exposed. He started to kiss the trail of hearts until it stopped under my shirt and looked up at me for permission to take it off. I nodded my head.
" I wanna see you take it off" he said as I stood up and took off my shirt now just in my bra and he looks up at me in awe. I was feeling incredibly sexy by just the way he was looking at me.
He guides me back down, and began kissing me again where my tattoo ended. I unhook my bra so he can see the last couple of hearts. The last heart was right below my left boob and it was broken. I look at him to see his reaction. He licks his lips and asks "Why is it broken Ken"

I look away now feeling  embarrassed and insecure. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "Don't ever look away, while I'm talking to you. I want to see your face Ken. You're beautiful" he said as he stared into my eyes. As he laid me back down and kissed in between my breast then sat back up and said " I don't want your heart to be broken Ken, okay? I would never try to break your heart , you know that right?!" He asked
" I hope so Joseph, I really do" I replied. He leaned in and kissed me, and I kissed him back. He moved down to my neck,  then before I know it he's sucking my nipples. Swirling his tongue around on em and biting em. He slapped my butt then gripped it with both hands then slid off my leggings and my boy shorts and began licking and slurping on my clit. I started squirming. He held my legs down to stop me from moving.
"Stop moving" he came up long enough to say then continued to eat the soul out of me.
I grabbed the pillow to drown out my moans but as soon as I did. He snatched the pillow away and said
" I wanna hear your moans Ken, moan for me"
As soon as he said that I was cumming.
"Jojoooooooo ahhhhh fuckkkkk, I'm cumminggg"
Instead of stopping he kept going. Lapping up my wetness. I could feel myself cumming again. And I was trying to run cause I couldn't take it. He was eating it as if it was his last meal. He pulled me back and held my legs down. And continued until I screamed his name at the top of my lungs.

He kissed my clit and got up.
"I promise I won't hurt you Ken, I put that on my Daddy"

I was too in bliss to even speak so I just nodded me head. I knew he was serious cause he put it on his dad. And I know how his father means to him. I got up and went to the bathroom, and I could barely walk. Oh. My. God. If his head this good imagine his dick game.