Chapter Thirty Three// Tease Much?

Start from the beginning

"Get off me!" Nathan swings me around then places me back on the ground. The air is filled with our laughter. His chin rests in the crook of my neck and his lips graze over my skin.

Tease much?

I breathe in as his hands glide over my stomach, his fingers tracing the edge of my bikini. Relaxing into his touch I let him support my weight, hugging me as if I was going to fall. He then begins to walk, taking me with him in a swift motion with his body still wrapped around me. My feet replace his steps, his actions guiding mine as he controls me like a puppet. Soon we are hovering over the edge of the swimming pool, looking down into the crisp water.

"Nathan? What are you..." My feet suddenly leave the grass and I feel my whole body drop. Colliding with the water, I sink lower into the pool, Nathan's arms still around me. We resurface and I splutter for air. I use my hands to wipe away the water in my eyes. In front of me, Nathan shakes his hair and water flies off, drizzling over my face. "Hey!" I giggle, slashing him back, enjoying the beautiful song of his laughter.

"You want to go?" He challenges, holding his arms up in the air with a daring grin.

"Come get me." The length of the pool is long, too long for me to swim without lifting my head up for air. So when I eventually reach the edge, Nathan had already caught up with me.

"Got you." His arms snake around my waist and dunk me under the water. My eyes scrunch close and I feel myself fall to the bottom. Opening my eyes, Nathan appears in front of me with bubbles drifting out of his mouth and ascending to the surface. He swims closer and reaches out his hand to hold mine. Even under water I can hear the rapid beating of my heart. His face comes nearer and his lips push up against mine. Despite the fact it isn't a proper kiss, it feels as amazing the first time we had.

We then swim up to the top and sigh in the open air, the sun shining in our eyes. "Nathan. Can I tell you something?" With a warm blush forming under my cheeks, I can already feel the blood surfacing to my skin. His eyes connect with mine as the sun reflects off his chocolate brown orbs, his hair messy from the water. It is a breath taking sight.

"You can tell me anything," he steps closer so our skin is almost touching. With my eyes are right under his, I stare up at him with my heart pounding faster than the speed of light.

"I really-"

The back door opens. "Hey Nathan! We're home!" The holler of Mrs Johnson's voice separates us. Her and Bailey walk out into the garden. With her hand shielding the rays of sunlight from her eyes, Mrs Johnson scans the garden then smiles as her eyes land on us.

"Hi mom," Nathan waves awkwardly, a fake smile spread across his lips. It is evident by his posture that he isn't happy that his mom had just interrupted our moment: his muscles tense and his body stiff.

"Oh, hello Paige," once her eyes lock with mine her smile broadens and it is as if her eyes have lit up. "I'll leave you two to it," with a quick wink to her son, she lead Bailey back inside and closes the back door behind them.

"Soooo..." Nathan began, floating on his back. "What do you want to do?"

I swim up to him and lay my head on his chest. "Don't mind." His fingers run through my hair.

"This is nice," he comments, leaning over to peck my cheek. All I can do is blush, and squeal a little inside. He is such a tease.

***

An hour later, we are forced out of the pool by the ugliness of our wrinkled fingers. Nathan helps me out by giving me a hand. After thanking him, we go over to the deck chairs, the sun in the perfect position to catch a quick tan before it sets. It may be the middle of October, however the weather today has been incredible.

"Hey!" I laugh as he shakes his hair like a dog, getting my only-just-dried-off body wet again.

"Sorry," he winks sarcastically. Using a towel he dries himself off. My eyes are drawn to the way he rubs his toned stomach, his arms and his face. Even though I have gazed into his eyes many a times before, they always seem to strike me every time at how flawless they are. I could stare at him for hours and never get bored. "So is that a yes?" He asks.

"P-pardon?" Due to my gaping at how perfect he is, I never caught the question he had asked me. This couldn't be more embarrassing.

He laughs lightly at my oblivious zoning out. "Would you like a drink?" He repeats, backing up towards the kitchen door.

"Oh, sure. I'll come too." I stand to my feet and lead us inside. The reason I offered to get the drinks with him was so he could watch me in front, and as I catch his eyes on my body, it seems to have worked.

"Hello Paige," Mrs Johnson greets me as I enter the kitchen, Nathan close behind. There are already glasses out on the side as well as a large bottle of lemonade. "You two having fun?" She asks from the kettle.

"Yeah, it's been great," Nathan directs at me with a smile. I can't help but giggle as he smirks.

"Good," Mrs Johnson's voice rose. Her gaze lands on me then switches back over to her son.

"What?" Nathan speaks up, a questioning frown upon his eye brows at how his mom stared at him.

"Oh, it's nothing." She wafts her hand in front of her face. "Was only wondering... Oh never mind," she stutters.

"Tell us," Nathan insists, raising his glass to his lips, taking a sip of lemonade I have just poured him.

"It's just... Are you two dating?"

My eyes enlarge as I glance over to Nathan; his eyes are on me. Well, this is awkward.

A/N-

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Just a quick message to say that if you haven't already, please check out my new story: Afraid to fall in love. Will return every vote!

Secondly, here are a few shout outs to some accounts that have been very supportive in the making of this book...

invisiblepineapples
DemMagconGirls
magconfangirl_101
Himynameispizza
Hopefulgirlgrace
Antoana0502
spixeEisha
redtopic127
ItzHazHere
X_UnspokenWords_X
spyingonyou
CookiesAreMyFav

Plus many more....

More coming soon x