*14*

•Raegan•

"And 1..2..3..4" I counted. I was working with my client who is actually a Hawaii dancer. She loves coming to California and see me. "We're done here"

"How's Odell" how she know my husband. I know Odell is a football player, but she from Hawaii. Do Hawaii people know about football? I smile at her.

"Uhh..he's fine" she smile back at me.

"I know he is" she mumble. I didn't say anything. A few minutes later she left. I was happy because she's my last client. Let me tell y'all about myself.

My name is Raegan Eugene Beckham. Im 23 years old. I use to live in France till I met the love of my life. Odell Beckham Jr.

We use to talk all the time. Finally he proposed to me by the Eiffel tower. I was so happy that day.

But im not happy now. We still didn't have a wedding. I'm still engage to him and calling myself Mrs. Beckham ain't making me happier.

"Hey Raegan" Pandora came in with her cousin.

"Hey what you guys doing"she smile while looking at her phone.

"Would you like to come with us to this party" she said. I thought about and shrug my shoulders.

"I don't see why not..sure I would love to..who gone be there"

"Odell..Colin..and the rest of the guys" she said. How she got Odell number?

"Uh..ok..give me the address to the house and ima be there"I said. They wave goodbye and left out.

I don't think I can be there. I mean Odell is getting out of hand with this girl and invited her to partys like she his girlfriend.

•Raegan house•

I finally made it home. I pet tzar and dre walking in the house. When I laid on my bed, my mom called me.

'Hello'-Reagan

'Why haven't you call me and your father'-mom

'I been busy with work and other stuff'-raegan

'So when the wedding'-mom

'I don't know yet'-raegan

'What you mean..Odell never plan anything yet'-mom

'Nope..he's to busy messing with a girl'-raegan

'Rae..I taught you better.. Leave him if he ain't planning nothing'-mom

'Bye ma..love you'-raegan

I quickly hung up before she can even say anything else. My mom and dad been waiting for an invitation to the wedding. I need to ask Odell about the wedding. I been waiting to long.