5

•Odell•

"Damn that girl at your wife job was fine as hell" Jarvis said. We just gotten back from the gym. I was tired and my muscle is tight.

"I know man..Odell you still have her number" Jeremy said eating something in the kitchen.

"Yeah..but she all mines"I smile.

"Bruh..you have a whole wife nigga..you can't have talk to no other girl" I roll my eyes.

"Whatever"I was so busy texting Pandora i didn't see Raegan walking in the house.

"Honey I'm home" she said walking to the living room. "Hey baby..I miss you so much" she kiss my lips.

"I saw you like an hour ago" I said. She stood up chuckling.

"I know baby..but what you want to do tonight"I sigh.

"Maybe go to a club tonight...you know get loose"

"Whatever you say daddy" she whisper in my ear. I love my wife but Pandora is something special.

"Man..its gone be world war 3 at that club" I shook my head at Jarvis.

Pandora•

I woke up from my bed checking the clock. It was only 7:30. I don't leave till 9:00. Carlos said he was coming but he's to busy with work. I don't know what kind of job Carlos have but it seems very busy.

I got up from the bed going to the bathroom. I ran the shower to hot and walk to my closet. Today was a tiring day.

I had up some clothes in this closet. To Versace to Tom Ford. I grab this cute dress. What shoes to match this dress?

I laid the dress on the bed and got in the shower. It was nice and warm. The only thing missing is Odell handsome ass. I want him to touch and kiss my body all over. The sad thing is, he got a wife. Who is my boss.

A few minutes later I was out the shower. I put on some my favorite lotion from bath and body works. Japanese cherry blossom.

I smelt myself and smile. What should I do to my hair? I went to my room and put on my dress then my nude pumps. I applied some lip gloss and sprayed some perfume. Party time.

•Club•

I walk in the club with all eyes on me. What should I do first? Go dance or talk to someone. Maybe I go talk to someone. I tap this man shoulder smiling. "Hi im Pandora" I stick my hand out.

"Hi..I'm car..." I gasp looking at my best friend who said he had work but is at the club.

"Carlos I thought you had work" I said.

"Im at work..im a club owner...sorry I didn't tell you bebita"

"It's ok Bestie..I'm proud your a club owner" I smile. He smile back. "So..you gone buy me a drink or what"

"Oh yeah...follow me to the bar" he grab my hand. "Just to let you know..today is our grand opening"

"Cool..that's great..now why you didn't tell me about your little grand opening"

"I wanted it to be a surprise..do you know what it's call"I bit my lip and shrug my shoulders." Its call..Pandora"I gasp.

"Are you serious Carlos..you name the club after me" he nod his head. I gave him a long hug.

"Ahmm" me and Carlos look to see Odell standing there. "Hi Pandora"

"Oh hey Odell...Carlos this is Odell my friend I met today" Carlos didn't even shake his hand. He just walk away.

"What's up with him" Odell ask.

"I don't know..but how are you"I said trying to make a conversation with the man.

" I'm fine...you look fine tonight"I started blushing.

"Odell I been looking for you why you le...." I look to see Raegan with a pretty black dress on. "Oh Hi Pandora"

"Hi Raegan" I smile.

"I just recognize that the club name is Pandora"

"Yeah...my best friend name it after me"Odell nod his head. His eyes roam my body then stop at my breast. He lick his lips and smirk.

"Uhh..tomorrow is a pool party if you want to come you..." Raegan stop him.

"The pool party been cancel remember..we have other stuff to do"

"Well It's ok..maybe next time"I said. Carlos came back with a champagne glass.

" I'm bout to do the champagne toast you and I want you right by my side"I nod my head.

"I be back" I walk with Carlos to the front where the DJ was.

"Excuse me everybody...our club owner wanted to make a toast" everybody grab a glass of champagne.

"Hello everybody..my name is Carlos Perez..I'm from Dominican Republic"

"Me and my wife" I look at him like he was crazy. Did he just said wife. "We came to this city to find our dreams....and we did...I became a club owner and my beautiful wife became a physical trainer...I just wanted to say..have a good time and party till the sun comes up" he raise his glass up like everybody else. "Toast to the new club..Pandora" he look at me and kiss my lips.

What the hell is going on.