1

Pandora Diaz

"Wake up bebita" my father said opening my door. I groan trying not to look at him.

I had my Dora the explorer bed spread over my head. "Bebita despertarse baby" I sigh.

"Ugh..papá me levanto (dad im up)"

"Im just making sure..you have work to do" I stretch out my bed. I live on a farm with my mom and dad. We live in Dominican Republic.

It's a beautiful peaceful place but the people is annoying to me.

I was born and raise here. Im the only child my mom had, so all my life I was under my parents supervision. Like my dad will tell me what to wear or always watching what I'm doing. I couldn't even bring a boy home. But anyways.

My name is Pandora Diaz. I'm 18 years old living with my parents. I want to become a physical trainer.

I'm trying to get a plane ticket to LA so I can start my dream but its hard in Dominican Republic.

"Pandora..breakfast ready!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Coming" I march down stairs with the toothbrush still in my mouth. "Can I brush my teeth first"

"Sure sure..go ahead..but just to let you know your cousin is coming over here" I sigh heavily hearing that my cousin is coming.

"Dios por favor ayudame (god please help me)" I walk back upstairs.

•Farm•

"Ok Pandora..lets not forget what happen the last time you let him out" my dad said while planting his crops. I was letting out my horse name Blanco meaning white .

My grandma gave me for my sweet sixteen. I was so happy that I had a horse.

"Don't worry dad I'm coming back with him"I got on his bare back and kick his side to make him go. He trotted the white gate.

Its kind of weird that I have a horse if I can get a car. But I love horses more.

"Hola Pandora..how is everyone"the lady that live across from us.

"Their fine...and how is your family"

"Their fine...there actually moving to Florida..I don't know why..its nice and sunny here"its actually not always sunny and happy here.

"Oh ok..I'm leaving now...see you later" I waved goodbye and kick Blanco side to go. I went to the beach and rode Blanco back and forth.

What I love about riding Blanco is that I feel free. The wind blowing in my hair and the smell of the beautiful flowers gets me excited every time.

I sat down on the sand watching the beautiful blue ocean. It was peaceful here. I walk to Blanco to get my paper and pencil out his sandle. I sat back down and finish my drawing of a woman.

"Aye Pandora" I turn around to see my best friend Carlos with his surf board.

"Hola Carlos" he sat down by me.

"What you doing"he said.

"I'm drawing a woman..call her the ocean goddess..you like it" I showed him my drawing.

"Yeah...she sext as hell...like you bestie"he inch a little closer to me.

" umm...Carlos I have to go..I have work in an hour"I got up.

"Wait...I wanted to tell you that I'm leaving to LA next week" I gasp. I always wanted to go to Los Angeles.

"Y-Your leaving"he nod his head. I frown and sigh.

"But I was thinking..I can take you with me" my eyes widen up.

"Omg...what my parents going to say about me leaving"

"All you have to say is that your moving to California to do a dance video for pitbull" he said. I gave him a blank face.

"Really Carlos..I don't even dance" he laugh.

"Ima figure something out for you ok..that's what best friends for" he side hug me. I smile and hug him back.

"Thanks major amigo (best friend)"

New story.. Tell me how y'all like it.

Comment

Vote