O

enjoy :)

"Good Morning Princess"

napaigtad si Alex sa gulat ng may nagtakip sa mga mata niya at masayang bumati . Liningon niya ang taong nakayakap na sa kanya ngayon.

"Sweety!" sa pagkamangha sa nakita ay nayakap niya ito.

"how are you?" masiglang tanong sa kanya ng binata .

"I'm fine *smile* how bout you, I miss you sweety!" sabay halik pa sa pisngi nito.

" well, I think i'm fine now kahit may jetlag pa ako " ngumiti at yumakap ulit sa kanya ang binata " Seeing you wipes all the stress I have right now" saad pa nito habang humahalik sa kanyang noo.

"Me too sweety, it's been a stressful life for me" saad ni alex at binigyan ang binata ng malungkot ng ngiti.

"come here princess" masuyo siya nitong isinandal sa kanyanng dibdib at niyakap habang sabay nilang pinapanood ang mapayapang kalikasan.

"It feels so great in your arms" mahinang saad ni Alex.

" and it feels so overwhelming to have you in my arms Alex " saad ng binata at muling ngumiti, ngunit ang ngiting iyon ay may lungkot at panghihinayang na namababakas.

humigpit ang pagkakayakap ni Alex dito at inamoy pa ng maigi ang damit nito. "I miss you so much Andrew" and she continued sniffing Andrew's scent like there is no tomorrow.

--

Masayang nagmaneho papunta sa Mansion nina Alex si Leo. With all the thoughts of having Alex back in his life with him.

'Hans is right, Even though I can't remember a single thing about us, my heart seems like know it all' saad niya sa sarili habang nagmamaneho ng nakangiti pa.

Agad siyang pinapasok ng guardya at nagpark mismo sa harap ng mansion.

"Sir Leo, Magandang umaga po. Wala po ang don at donya rito ngayon" Bungad ni Manang sa kanya.

"I don't need them anyway, manang. I'm here to talk to my wife" Leo said firmly, saying wife as if nothing happens with his memory.

"You're so cute sweety I love pinching your cheeks!" Leo heard Alex's voice and both of him and manang look at each other.

He's about to walk when manang start saying something.

"Sir, hindi po talaga kayo pwedeng pumasok dito. Mahigpit pong pinagbabawal ng senyorita" nakayukong sabi ni Manang.

Leo walks toward the head maid ang put his hands on top of its shoulders.

"Do you want me and Alex happy again?" manang nodded "Do you want is to see peaceful and contented in each other's arms?" again manang nodded "So, You would stop me ?" Again, she bowed and kept silent.

Leo smiled in victory and started walking to the receiving area.

"Look at your lips , it's unfair! " he heard again Alex . "and your eyes, it's so beautiful" he can imagine alex pouting.

When he reached the receiving area, he saw Alex siting on the sofa, but he can't see anybody else.

'Is she talking to herself?' his mind whispered.

when he is about to take another step he heard a man's voice.

"You keep on pinching my cheeks and nose , I think they're red already" and the voice laughed.

"Naaah, I just envy you sweety, Your handsome face is perfect in my eyes" Alex said while giggling.

"I know baby, don't repeat it , you said that a while ago" and a hand grabbed Alex's face... for a kiss.

Leo froze there in silence thinking of so many things.

'did she ever told me that I have a handsome face?'

'Did she ever repeat that to me ,always? so that I can't forget about it?'

'Do we have endearment? Like honey and baby?'

He can't even think right, He wants to remember everything, right there, right now. He wants to remember if Alex is sweet like that when it comes to him.

"L-leo.."

all of a sudden, all the thoughts and hatred were gone. He heard her saying his name. He feels like floating in air , how his heart misses the voice calling his name.

"Who is he?" the guy suddenly appeared. He was resting his head in Alex's lap a while ago.

again, Leo's heart is now filled with jealousy , anger.. it's mixed like hell that made his body in heat.

"would you allow us to talk?" Andrew's eyes narrowed. "Me and my Wife" he added with emphasis.

Andrew looked at Alex who smiled sadly.

"Alex.." Leo softly said when Andrew left.

"What do you want?" alex said coldly.

Leo walks towards Alex and sits beside her.

"Alex, I know. I know this is so hard for you, I really don't know how to make it up to you. I never wanted this to happen" Leo looked directly in her eyes while saying those words.

"and then?" she asked with her cold dark gray eyes.

"please don't be this hard Alex, please. My mind doesn't remember you but.. but my heart is aching and it's driving me crazy seeing you like this" his voice broke. Alex didn't respond.

so , he sighed. A heavy one. "I'm here to tell you and ask you for forgiveness. Alex, my heart can't stand you mad at me"

Finally, Alex looked at him. "Then, I forgive you. You may go"

A tear fell down his face . She saw it, she saw it and her heart is screaming for joy... but he neglect that fact and continue with her decision .

" Alex, I want to remember everything about us. How happy we are, how we live in those times.. Alex.. Alex please help me remember.. I can't do this alone"

Alex looked at his eyes intently. "Can you hear what you're saying mister? wow! you're impossible. The last time I checked 'us' you're pushing me away. And the last time I checked don't believe me that I am your wife" tears started to fall on her face. He can't stand seeing her cry that's why he held her chin and wipe the tears.

"get your hands off me and please leave before I called some personnel to throw you outside like dump more than what you did to me when I saw you with that girl" she said firmlu and wipe her tears as she puts Leo's hand away from her.

but Leo didn't mind . He held her hand "I was so stubborn that time, I am out of my mind, I don't know how to react that's why I can't stand seeing you when you keep telling you're my wife when I can't even remember a detail about you." He puts her hand in her chest where his heart's beating like a drum. "But this part of me can't deny the fact that you are here since the beginning of time" His tears were like water falls, non stop. he did not mind if he looks like a gay. The only thing he knew that moment is that he want another Chance.

She looked at him teary eyed. "I'm so sorry, I'm afraid to this before but now, I want you to know that I loved you from the deepest part of my soul but I am through with this, I already lost my child. He is just the reason why I fight for us. because the baby Leo, but there's no baby anymore. Then there's no us to begin again"

she stood and start walking away. but leo go right after her and hug her from behind. "Please.. please give me another chance. let's fix this" she turn around and he kneeled down. "Hans told me that we can make another memories here in my brain to filled the one i lost. please alex.. My heart recognizes the pain and love and I want my mind to understand it"

Alex tug his face with her hand and gave him a passionate kiss. "Yes, Let's fix this leo" He smiled "Let's fix this alone, begin our own lives and be separated "

with that she walks away not even looking back , determined of what she have said. And him? still there kneeling with both hands on the ground supporting him while his eyes act like a waterfalls..

-+-

for the last time, comment vote :) be a fan! thanks!