chapter 25

HAPPYYYY 12K! :))))))))))))))))))

CHECK GRAMMAR, NOSE BLEED AKOO hhha!

(GUYSSS LONG COMMENT NAMAN DIYAN OH! INSPIRATON LANG! :( )

GRAMMAR ERROR ALERT! :( TELL ME OKAY ? THANKYOU!

Leo's POV

I wish it was just a dream. I never thought that this time would come.

Everything's right. She finally loved me back. She finally admit it, sh finally said it... She finally told me that she loves just like i do.

She's my everything.. My life.. She's the onl girl i want my whole life.

I miss her presence, her smell, her smile.

the way she talks to me when she's mad.

her looks when the sun light rays hit her face in the morning.

the way we cuddle everynight.

i miss it really bad.

I want her back. I want her.... with me again..

i know it's all impossible now. I lost her , i lost her and my angel.

MY ANGEL.

my baby, I lost my baby because i'm not a good father.

almost  years had passed by since the day I lost them and everything's still clear  in my mind and my heart.

the exact scene how my loved ones die in front of me, how I just stood there and watched them get hurt.

I was all my fault. I shouldn't be crying now. it's my fault . I;m the one who break the promise, i'm the one who lost in the game. i should be blame.

It's just right for me to be like this. It's my punishment 

it's just a little thing compared to the lives that i had lost.

I started wiping my tears and moved out of my bed. this is another day, another day again without my Alex.

Just like I always do, I started staring again in our wedding picture, how I miss this girl in front of me.

*knock.knock*