~ PART 3 ~

[ *comes back from blood test*

*doesn't go to school and is supposed to be resting*

*writes the adventures of lenry part three while eating baguette and listening to piano version of wolves (listen to it its really good, i put it on the side) cause why not?*

(i will upload the cover for this part later so heres pepe until i get the pic...) ]

"OH MY GOD HOW IS THIS STUPID LITTLE FROG 22" fanboyed henry. (fanboyed????)

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU LIKE ONE DIRECTION TOO?!" leo joined him.

"TOO? YOU'RE A DIRECTIONER???"

"WHY WOULDN'T I BE?"

"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE! I DIDNT KNOW THAT WAS POSSIBLE!!!!"

"YOU TWO ARE DIRECTIONERS? WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?" comes in neil.

"OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER" llama said. (AND WE LIVED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST DAY EVER............ wait what??)

"ME TOO! ME TOO!" shouted mother zen from the kitchen.

"ugh, not you mom..."

"shut up leo." says neil, cause everyone knows he loves mother zen so much.. but then again, who doesn't?

"anyways, are any of you larries?" asked leo

"YYAAAASSSSS" neil practically screamed, while llama and henry both said "of course."

then, mother zen comes from kitchen and asks them if they wanna go out to the park together, to which they all agree.

at the park...

"Hmmm a wedding!" hums mother zen at the sound of some wedding music [the sound of music 2 - wedding bells...... ok sorry] (actually it was the smell of cake, cause who cares about the wedding music? probably a lot of people........... moving on) and decides to go there cause she likes wedding cakes, and just cake in general (which is one of the reasons she agreed to let henry live in her house). 

at the wedding they see the greasy potato again.

"ew, who wants to marry THAT??" says neil, disgusted.

"um excuse you don't offend my hubby (i hate that word so much) cause he has feelings too?" says this girl that has a really annoying voice.

"he? potatoes have gender?" asks leo.

then, another potato suddenly comes in out of no where (its not an ugly greasy potato though, its a noice one) wearing a king's costume, "of course they do. we have two genders; ugly and pretty."

"what's yours?" asks neil.

"pretty of course"

"and his?" points neil at the greasy potato.

"UGLY" says the potato king without even thinking twice (yes, thats how ugly that thing is).

"hey!!! stop!" shouts that annoying girl, but no one hears her cause no one cares.

neil laughs, "oh my god i love you"

"me?" jumps the annoying girl.

"no not you of course, I'm not dumb"

"i love you too neil," replies the potato king, smiling.

"how did you know my name??" says neil, his face like this :O (lol i don't know how to explain it so... also i love this face)