If I Can Love You, Why Can't You? - Chp 36 [Far Away]

Start from the beginning

The kiss was passionate and erotic, instantly making me lose my breath and want to cry out from the overwhelment of it all. His lips bruised mine as he felt out and mesmerized every inch of my lips before his tongue pushed through as I opened my mouth wide, begging for him to enter. His tongue ran across every inch of the inside of my mouth and I squirmed beneath him needed him more than ever, my whole body aching and craving as it heated to dangerous levels.

His tongue ran across the roof of my mouth and I shivered arching my head backwards and in response Will pressed even closer into me his body warmth feeding into me. Losing my breath Will pulled back slightly capturing my bottom lip in his teeth, both of us panting heavily against one another's lips, our breaths sweeping into each other's mouths. Will's taste and breath tickling the inside of my mouth and making me dizzy.

Tentatively I let my tongue poke through and run along the top of his mouth slowly, his taste creating an explosion in my mouth as he groaned in the back of his throat roughly, his hips pushing into mine harsher causing me to have a spiral of shudders to curl down and around my body. Than the kiss started again making it grow deeper and deeper as our tongues curled around one another's and sucked hard, the both of us wanting the taste of each other all to ourselves, feeding like starved and wild creatures needing to be sated.

I shivered blissfully as I felt his hand run up and down my thigh underneath my dress, my heart spiking. I loved the way Will's rougher hands felt against my smooth feminine skin. About to faint from the lack of oxygen and the buildup of intensity within me that made me feel like falling apart already I pulled back gasping as Will planted desperate loving kisses all across my face, his breath just as ragged as his lips lowered further along my form.

Desperate for more touch myself my tiny hands that trembled with excitement slid up and under Will's shirt and pulled it up and over his head, his chest just above mine as his lips drew around the back of my neck finding my weak spot as I moaned softly.

My fingers drew along his chest absolutely speechless as I traced every contour and ridge of his perfectly sculpted body that was beyond the body of a god. I knew I was drooling as I looked over his bare chest, the moon and stars making his chest glimmer and shimmer with such a beauty that I knew it should be illegal to us mere mortals to see. Reaching out I pressed my lips softly, almost as a caress, to his chest just at the base of his neck.

I went to pull away when his grip tightened on my thigh, enough pressure to make me want to throw my head back and moan. I was desperate for his touch, needy as the hunger burned like a wild fire fighting to be sated.

"Don't stop now darlin', you have no idea how much I've missed your touch. Don't stop now." he rumbled his voice so husky and sexy that I just wanted to melt into him and let him carry me away.

I let my fingers travel across his chest again and he pressed tighter to me, pleading also. It comforted me knowing he was just as needy and hungry as I. I let my lips fall down on his shoulder and down his chest my lips sucking harder as my tongue drew along him like my lips, tasting him. Will trembled a hoarse sound of pleasure leaving the back of his throat as he pushed my legs apart and settled himself in between my legs.

I continued sucking against him until Will grounded his painful erection into my very core; I threw my head back gasping as I tried to cling onto that foreign yet glorious sensation that only lasted a millisecond. My fingers curled into his shoulder blades as I pulled him onto me tighter, begging for more silently.

"You like that darlin'?" his husky voice asked of me, his breath tickling my nose as every inch of my body suddenly became very aware of all touching me. I felt as if the smallest of touches would send me over edge as I lay beyond sensitive.