Awakward lunch Chapter 3 Part 1

New chapter! Yay! This story takes the longest time to write out of all my fanfictions. Hope you enjoy!

Warning!: Lots of references in this chapter!

(F/N)= Full Name{don't know if I used it right}
Note: The race was on Friday and it starts off Friday night. Then goes on to Saturday.

Haru's POV.

"She was so beautiful." I mumble to myself as I lay in to bath. The water was soothing. Her name echoed in my head ; her face plastered in my mind.

"How did Rin not mention her? I want to know her better" I whispered as I submerged myself under the water. I thought about her all night.

"This is bad."

Makoto's POV.

"Mum, I'm going to bed." I said as I make my way upstairs to my room. I checked on the twins, sound asleep in their beds. Opening and quietly closing the door to my room, I sigh in thought of (Y/N).

"Wow." I sigh again, "(F/N). I can't wait for Monday." I lick my lips and get out of my clothes until just in my lime green boxers. I hop in to bed thinking of the beautiful girl I met.

Queen's POV.

You wake up and rub your eyes. Rolling over, you look at the black butler digital clock on you bedside table. It was 5:34. You sigh and get out of bed, you shiver.
"Maybe I shouldn't wear my Attack on Titan pyjamas. I'll wear my Death Note ones tonight, they are much warmer." You declare as you open your sharingan curtains.

With a smile on your face, you walk out of your room and head down stairs. The smell of bacon beckons you to the kitchen. Zero stands at the stove, grilling bacon. He looks around and smiles at me.

"Bacon sandwiches! Nice!" You said sitting down and he set food on the table. He was wearing a apron that read, 'If You Don't Like My Cooking, Get Out Of My House.'
Smiling you ate your sandwich and left to get changed.

Worrying about Monday, you decide to try on your new uniform. You wore a grey skirt and a white blouse. You put on your school blazer with the Iwatobi logo on. Since you get given a specific colour tie at school, you put on the Fairy tail tie you have. Giggling to yourself at the thought of wearing the tie to school, you walk out the room.

Time skip.

As I sit in my room, watching Junjou Romantica, you hear a scream from downstairs.
"(F/N), some boys are here for you. What did you do yesterday?" Zero yelled angrily. You pause the TV on the part when Usagi and Misaki start kissing. You run downstairs thinking,'Do I have stalkers?'

When you get to the door you see them. Three boys standing awkwardly in the doorway. On the left was Haru, on the right was Makoto and in between them was Rin.
"Hey,(Y/N). I guess we all had the same idea. But, we wanted to take you out for lunch and I wanted to see how much you've changed." Rin said, blushing and scratching the back of his neck.

You giggle at this and gesture that they enter. Haru's smile was cute and was a break from seeing his usual poker face. They marvelled at the manner and the hidden anime decor. You could see smiles form on their faces as you entered the lounge.

A Tokyo Ghoul sofa is what you sit on, sitting on Kanki's face. Makoto and Haru sat on custom made chibi sofa, with anime character chibis on from Levi to L, Yuno to Sebastian and Kirito to Allucard. Rin sat on the mech arm chair, made from various famous mechs from anime.

Zero stood at the door and watched for a minute before saying,
"Ok (Y/N), I'm gonna go lock myself in a dark room." Rin's eyes went wide and so did Makoto's. You burst out laughing and they stare confused.

"Let me show you." You stand up and take them upstairs and open to door to a dark room. It was illuminated by the glow of a computer screen. Zero screamed as he was jump scared by Bonnie. You put a hand on his shoulder and he falls off his chair. The boys all laugh as so do you. Zero glares at you and you all leave the room.

"That was amazing." Rin laughed wiping away tears of laughter. Haru looks at you intensely and you gaze into his eyes.
"Wasn't that Zero Kiryu? Apparently he really likes mackerel." Haru asks as you head to the kitchen.
"Yeah. He loves mackerel, especially in ramen." You giggle and smile.

Haru's POV.

She's so cute when she smiles. Her laugh is cute too. And she likes mackerel, I bet she can cook it really well. Is, is this what love is like?

Makoto's POV.

Her house is beautiful, it fits her perfectly. She has amazing style, I mean look at that fabulous (H/C) hair.
I think I'm in love.

Rin's POV.

Stay away from (F/N)! She isn't yours! So don't look at her like a meal!

Hope you liked this chapter. I enjoy writing this title. So tell me what you think. Sorry this took so long.

The dawn is coming. I shall meet you my subjects at the next full moon.