chapter 9: Answers?

Inuyasha P.O.V: I slitly pushed Kagome behind me. I wasn't sure exactly what was going to happen. I'm a little worried. "Who are you really Inamaru or is it Inumaru?"

Inumaru P.O.V: "Hello Inuyasha my name as a human was indeed Inamaru but my true name as a demon is Inumaru..." the silence started to grow. "So why were you human if you really are in fact a demon let alone our sister!" Asked Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru P.O.V: It irritates me to think she was human and yet she is my sister. "You must have a reason correct?!" "Yes I do!" She said happy.

Inuyasha P.O.V: Wait did Sesshomaru say sister... and he said shes OUR sister! Suddenly I hear Sesshomaru say something and Inumaru or whatever the hell her name is say "Yes I do!" "Wait what the hell is going on, you're my sister? You're not human? So what exactly is your name? And why the hell did you need us? Was asking for me and Kagome's help some kind of trap?!" You could tell I was furious.

Kagome P.O.V: "Hold on Inuyasha don't scare her she is still the Inamaru we know, right?" Inuyasha answers "Kagome she's a demon!" "Soo! You are also part demon too Inuyasha!" Inuyasha stepped away from me and looked at me very surprised. All he could say was "K-kagome?...... s-sorry..."

Sesshomaru P.O.V: "So Inumaru are you going to answer anything we ask like you said you would or just stand there gwaking?" Everyone looked at me and then to Inumaru...

Inumaru P.O.V: "Oh ah I'm um y-yes!" *cough*..........

*InuYasha EPISODE 9 UP ABOVE!*