Movie Night

Normani Kordei couldn't believe her friends.

They had all planned to go to see The Forest that night, but of course, they cancel last minute because suddenly every single person has something to do.

She had been looking forward to this all week, and she wasn't just going to not go because she had no one to go with.

Sure, she wasn't very good with scary movies, and possibly cried when she got very scared, but she didn't really think about that.

She was also on her period, and her emotions were at an all time high, and her sensitivity levels were through the roof. But, she thought, how bad could the movie be?

So she got in her car and drove to the theater all alone, knowing it would be so much more fun if she had her friends, but she didn't feel like staying in all night stuffing her face and binge watching old Keeping Up With the Kardashians episodes.

She purchased a ticket and went straight to the theater because she didn't feel like all that buttery popcorn that costed about $50 for a small.

At least that's what it felt like for her, a broke adult struggling to become a successful singer. She knew she could do it, maybe even be a backup dancer for someone or an actress.

While thinking about her money situation and being in the most emotional state of her period, she felt herself tear up, self doubt coming up.

She realized what she was doing, and quickly wiped her eyes that were filling up with ridiculous tears that she knew weren't real.

She sat down in the back row to get the best view of the movie, and settled in before the theater got packed. She was on her phone, scrolling through Instagram while the ads before the trailers played, when she saw a tall girl sit down fairly close to her.

She was wearing joggers that fit her exceptionally well, and a tight long sleeve shirt. She looked very cute, and still casual. Normani tried to hide her staring at the blonde girl whose hair was loosely curled.

Every so often she would sneak a peek, and if she noticed anything, she didn't show it.

Then, the lights dimmed and the trailers started, giving Normani more time to look at the thick thighs and toned body of the girl.

She didn't want to be creepy, but it had been a while since she had gotten any action, and a little fantasizing couldn't hurt, right? She didn't think she was being too obvious either, and it's not like she'd ever actually talk to the girl, so she wasn't worried.

Until about halfway through the movie, when it started to get really scary. With the Japanese girl with the creepiest smile she'd ever seen, and all the hallucinations and little plot twists, Normani was feeling completely alone and terrified.

She actually started shaking a bit, possibly even whimpering very softly because she was incapable of controlling her emotions in a normal way at the moment.

She didn't notice the blonde girl looking over at her worriedly many times. Her big brown eyes looked over one last time before she decided to make an impulsive decision and scoot over to be right next to Normani.

She was snapped out of her little torture bubble and looked over to the girl, embarrassed by her emotions.

"Hi, I'm sorry but I heard you like, whimpering a little and was kind of worried," she said sweetly with a voice that was as smooth as velvet, but the sexiest one she had ever heard.

"I came here alone too and I thought, maybe I could give you some company?" She posed it as a question, and made Normani smile like a fool.

"Yeah, that's so nice of you," she said, a little too loudly for some people in front of them, who shushed them harshly. Both Normani and the mystery girl rolled their eyes, then giggled to each other.