Chapter 4

"Thank you so much, Sam." I smiled to him as he helped me check in my luggage.

"I got you." He said and I blushed.

"So what do you do now?" I asked.

"How about you guess?"

"Doctor?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Business?" And again he shook his head.

"A producer?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Try again." He chuckled.

"Uhmm director? Mechanic? Police? Trainer? Reporter? Writer?" I tried to guess it all at once.

"I fly everywhere."

"No way! You're a pilot?" I asked completely speechless.

"Yes." He chuckled.

"That's so cool, I mean.. you fly everywhere?" I asked as we walked in.

"Yes, I mainly fly to Canada, New York, Europe and sometimes Singapore."

"That's so cool, for real."

"Thank you!" Sam patted my head.

"Hey Lauren, long time no see." I turned to see Nala who happened to be the queen bee of our school. She's a little bit of a bitch though.

"Hey." I said flatly.

"Hey Sam, you look great." She clearly flirted with him.

"Uhmm thanks?" Wait! Last time I heard she has a fiance.

"What do you do now?" She asked me.

"Fashion designer." I said.

"Oh.. nice job." She's not interested at all.

"Hey handsome." She called Ben and Ben walked beside her. She linked her arm to his. I looked at Ben and he is still as handsome as I remembered.

"Wanna grab brunch together?" Sam asked and I nodded. I didn't have time to get breakfast this morning because I'm in a hurry. Sam grabbed my hand and led me to the foodcourt.

"So what do you want to eat?"

"Let me look around." He nodded.

"I'll get those rice bowl, looks good."

"Okay, join you later." He said and I walked away.

I looked around again before buying rice bow. I'm in the mood for rice but there's curry rice. Suddenly I was pushed to the wall, I turned to see Ben standing there. I rolled my eyes and slipped away. He has something up in his agenda and I don't want to get close to him.

"So now the loser us not a loser anymore?" Ben stood beside me and I rolled my eyes. I walked to order curry rice and Ben ordered the same thing.

"What are you doing?!" I hissed.

"Ordering, why? I can't order?" He asked annoyed.

"What are you up to?" I asked and he smirked.

"Nothing, why?" I don't believe him a bit.

"Last time I checked, we were not in good terms."

"Oh really?" I ignored him and grabbed my curry rice. I walked to find Sam and he was already waving his hand. I walked towards him and sat in front of him. My smile faded when Ben joined.

"Hey Sam, how are you doing?" Ben asked.

"I'm good. You?" Sam answered still friendly.

"Good too."

"I guess you both like curry huh?" Sam asked as he looked at us bo

"He followed me." I pointed to Ben and Sam chuckled.

"I'm not." Ben hissed.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"So beautiful, what do you do now?" He called me beautiful and I smiled to hide my blush.

"I'm a fashion designer, I just got back from Paris last week." I told Sam as I ate my food.

"You went to Paris? Any boyfriend?" Sam asked and before I could answer.

"You don't huh? A girl like you will make guys go away." Ben mocked me and I glared at him.

"Thanks, Ben. I mean it's good to know that I'm out of your league."

"Don't listen to him, Lauren. You're beautiful and changed a lot since highschool." Sam said and I smiled.

"Beautiful? Dude, you need to check your eye." I turned to Ben and wanted to smack his head.

"Thank you, Sam."

"Hey everyone." I turned to see Paul and Chase. Paul and Chase are Ben's friends. I wondered where Dane is, Dane is Sam's bestfriend.

"Hey." I greeted them.

"Can we sit here?" They asked.

"Of course." Sam said and they sat with is.

"Sam, where's Dane?" I asked.

"Oh, he's coming a little late. His mom was sick yesterday, she's better now and his sister will come and watch her." Sam said and I nodded.

"Long time no see, Lauren." Paul said and I smiled. Suddenly Sam got a phone call and he excused himself to take it.

"L, you're a different woman now." Chase said and I nodded.

"Fashion." I said.

"Why would you take fashion when you have the worst fashion in highschool?" Ben and his insults.

"We were wearing uniforms, you dumb idiot." I hissed.

"We all saw your weird fashion at our last trip and it was awful." He mocked and his bestfriend looked at him with questioning eyes.

"Can't believe that you're watching me, Ben. Why do you know a lot about me? You like me?" I smirkd and got up from my seat. I was so pissed at him.