Awakening

most of us go through life pretending. that we don't have any special goals, or ambitions , or desires. when really deep down inside we do really want more. we block ourselves , and we use these words almost like we are in a trench. like we are sleep walking through life. that we find ways to cancel out our dreams. that alot of things we want to do. alot of places we would like to go. alot of things we would like to experience. and we just stop at" BUT". but will cause you to hide out behind fear. but will cause you to come up with all kinds of excuses that you can validate your inaction and not acting on your dreams. but is a dream killer! but most people you know what they do? most people go through life quietly and safely .tip toeing to an early grave. we been holding back. we have ideas that we don't act on. things that we want to do but afraid to take chances. you see a lot of people say no to things that they don't even know what they saying no to. don't allow but to keep you in the corner. there are alot of people who say but i tried once or twice. but it didn't work out. so they use that as an excuse not to ever come out again. even if things do not work out, even if i experience failure and defeat. that does not make me a failure. there is a difference between failing and being a failure. if things do not work out, if you do not produce the results you want to produce. that's all. but don't confuse who you are with the results you produce. do what you can , where you are with what you have, and never be satisfied. yes do not get satisfied with yourself. always know wherever you are, you can enjoy more, that you deserve more. why not deciding now to expand your world that if other people could learn , that you can learn too. if you are working on your dreams show them how many times you won't give up, show them how many times life knocks you down and catch you on the blind side. but the challenge is Hold on. and if you hold on nationally, i say the universe is in your side. you see if you do not decide to act on your dreams, if you do not decide to make a decision to live your life, if you do not decide to step in to your fears,if you do not decide to say yes to your life, it will never work again. you got to live what's in you. life is just too short and unpredictable. but what we always say? but there will always be tomorrow. ohh no, there are no guarantees you re going to show up tomorrow. always something there to delicate why you can't move on, why you can't grow to the next level, why you can't begin to manifest your greatness, why you can't begin to live life on your terms. that you going to say it is not worth it, yes that is going to be right there for you, it is going to be in your face . telling you to go back. so if you want to do something. if you thought about something you want to do. take their heads off. life will never be the same again. live your dream. is it possible for your have all your dreams to become reality in your lifetime? yes it is possible. but the real question that you should be asking yourself is. have you made the decision? !